Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13892

Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:15 pm

Incredible Exclamation
It's like where's Wally lol!
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7219

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Logger wrote:
Incredible Exclamation
It's like where's Wally lol!

Don`t you mean where`s Mehmet Question lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:41 am

Colwyn Bay Odeon
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:11 pm

I used to spend most of the summer in the pool at Prestatyn Holiday camp, my mum was the wages clerk there and I got free day passes. It was where the Towers estate is now.

Last edited by squidward on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6105
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13653

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:54 pm

And not forgetting...
"their Blue Shark mascot, a seven foot wooden fisherman, was stolen by high spirited rugby players and taken round the Isle of Man by coach.""

Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9926

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:26 pm

one for tony lever Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9926

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Tony Lever wrote:
Some of the "older buggers" on here will remember this.

Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 48586710

This photo it linked back to this site to a post nearly four years ago.

geek geek geek

I bought my first sea fishing rod/reel from there and booked my first boat trip
it was a 2 1/2 hour on board sea raider  happy days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 6:56 pm

Just noticed most of the pics and comments on here have disappeared ?????
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8062

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Not sure where the comments have disappeared to Tony, but i think the photos have gone due to photobucket deciding to hold their users to ransom by starting to charge hundreds of dollars a year to host photos and carry on hosting all the old ones.

As nobody has, or will pay, the majority of photos on most forums have now gone Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:45 pm

A lot of old posts/reports get archived automatically by the internet company that runs the forum, to save on space I imagine study
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 11:02 am

Certainly we've done no deleting, this has been one of our strongest threads.

As one of the ( vast majority) feeling let down by Photobucket I get almost daily emails inviting me to pay to restore my account to third party hosting. That is not going to happen!

I believe your pics will still be on your PB account for you to view, it's just that they can't be seen on forums, you could go to your PB account, recover the pictures and reinstate to the forum via the inbuilt direct method but who is going to go to all that trouble?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 5:18 pm

I think I've worked out what's happened. If you come off of the Forum all your post have "Guest" as a user name. If you then re-join you can't get back your history and basically start from new. I've looked at a lot of posts marked Guest, not just some of my old posts but other members who left, and it seems for some reason a lot of pictures and some posts have disappeared. Perhaps the Internet providers remove them thinking if the user has left they are not required anymore.
Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Tony,
What I'm saying is the pics from old reports ( including all mine) where Photobucket was used will no longer have pictures.

This is true whether a member has left at any stage or not.

Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1713
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4968

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 10:39 am

Anybody remember the Wimpey's in Rhyl?
After the great summer in 1976,her indoors wanted a break,With being a bricklayer I had been coining it in and wanted to skip any holidays.We had a week in Rhyl.The caravan leaked in,my brakes went on the great Orme and it chucked it down most of the week.
On the way home on the last day,we called at the Wimpey's in Rhyl.I checked the parking signs,and in we went.When we came out there was a parking ticket on my windscreen.Whilst we were in Wimpey's the parking attendant had flipped down a sign.I tore up the ticket in disgust.Three months later the police came to my door about the unpaid fine.
We always used the chippie/cafe adjacent to the fair after that.
Haha,a memorable week. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in Rhyl????   Where in rhyl - Where in Rhyl???? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where in Rhyl????
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8