sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just another day on the Mersey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Just another day on the Mersey Empty
PostSubject: Just another day on the Mersey   Just another day on the Mersey EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Had a session on the Mersey yesterday, just up from Seacombe Ferry, with Tommy Blue. To say it was a bit wild when we got there would be an understatement, the tide was racing through and waves were crashing over the wall. That was about two hours before high water. Anyway, we stuck with it, and things started to calm down. There was a steady stream of small Codling and Whiting coming out, then a nice slackliner resulting in a Codling of 1lb 13oz. A couple of half decent Whiting followed, then a gentle pulldown and a Codling of 2lb 10oz came to hand. Catch of the day however, went to Tommy, who pulled in what appeared to be a load of weed. That was until he shook it and a total of 13 crabs fell off one worm, I didn't laugh, honest. Unfortunately he'd done the Crab dance and kicked em all back before I was able to get a pic. What started out as a rough old morning, ended on a high.
All the fish came out using Blowlug on up and over pulley dropper rigs with a snood of about 4 and a half feet.
If someone could tell me how to add pics when using the iPad I'd be grateful, as I can't see a facility for doing so.
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9928

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the Mersey   Just another day on the Mersey EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Hahaha great report mate well done thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the Mersey   Just another day on the Mersey EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:20 pm

nice one Tony fish bye
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13894

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the Mersey   Just another day on the Mersey EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 6:41 pm

Nice report cheers
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2865
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7858

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the Mersey   Just another day on the Mersey EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 7:46 am

Good report well done. cheers
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6106
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13656

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the Mersey   Just another day on the Mersey EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 11:36 am

Great detail

I add photos via my IPad mini using Photobucket but Photobucket isn't everyone's cup of tea,

Don't know if Logger's instructions on the direct method work for you, at least one member has had problems using an Ipad before.
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6048

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the Mersey   Just another day on the Mersey EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Nice report well done cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the Mersey   Just another day on the Mersey EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 10:25 pm

Well done mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day on the Mersey   Just another day on the Mersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day on the Mersey
Page 1 of 1