Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6679

no secret but safe  Empty
PostSubject: no secret but safe    no secret but safe  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad JUST thought I would post the reason I do not name Venues in the last x6 weeks I personally have witnessed gill nets positioned on x2 venues local to myself I have been told that there are nets at pensarn Crying or Very sad now as well I know most peoples feeling on gill nets but I have some news for you all some of the nets are being set by anglers fishing the high water then collection the nets at low these so called anglers have visited colwyn bay x3 times Crying or Very sad ,, Penrhyn Bay Sad , llanddulas,, now pensarn Evil or Very Mad , that's why I don't name venues and yes they are beach anglers setting some of the nets sorry for the negative post but I love our coast +sport Wink
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13886

PostSubject: Re: no secret but safe    no secret but safe  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Need to get some pictures up of the culprits then name and shame Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no secret but safe    no secret but safe  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Out with the knife this weekend Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

Number of posts : 1303
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7111

PostSubject: Re: no secret but safe    no secret but safe  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:56 pm

It is an emotive subject with fishermen.

Many nets are legal. Whilst anglers might not agree with them, if they are entitled to fish that way, they are entitled to fish that way. We have to respect that.

However, if you think a net is illegal e.g. in a place it should not be or not correctly labelled, my understanding is the action is to report it to the EA (0800 807060 anonymous).

Do not confront a netter or take direct action, leave it to the experts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no secret but safe    no secret but safe  Empty

Back to top Go down

no secret but safe
Page 1 of 1