sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Secret bass marks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Secret bass marks Empty
PostSubject: Secret bass marks   Secret bass marks EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:24 pm

With me not living by the coast ,when I have good results in the past I normaly post where I caught them from to help other anglers who aren't fortunate enough to live by the sea on other forums they promote this real well. I get the feeling on this forum this is a no no , is this because of gill neters our because they worried about venues becoming over crowded . I am fortunate enough to have caught plenty bass not big ones though my biggest is only a mere four pounder but I have had loads of scoolies over the last few years . With not living by the sea it took me nearly ten years to get my first bass , and I know a few bass virgins still. We need to promote this more to anglers who are willing to learn . So being a member on this forum I don't won't to rock the boat, but do I follow the trend of keeping some marks I have been told about secret , our do we help other .
Back to top Go down

Secret bass marks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret bass marks   Secret bass marks EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:04 pm

You'll probably find the majority of people on here will tell you privately exactly where to fish but I think most are worried about netters to say publicly which I think is fair enough. Usually a mark will be named but unless you are told where it is you might not have a clue. A few examples the trolley mark, kens mark and the notbad gully. Not helpful in any way but if you send people a pm you will most likely be told where exactly it is and you may even be joined for a session.

However I seem to notice most people who put where they fish will just say for example Rhyl. Maybe not as vague but could be anywhere along a 3 mile stretch so even following these posts don't help as you may still be fishing no where near the mark others are.

With regards to people on the forum I think the vast majority are always willing to put you in the right direction and I know a lot of them personally from either fishing with them on the boat or beach or from people who came down the harbour for a chat and they all seem genuine, friendly and I know they're willing to help out anyone. Just ask and see what you get.

By the way the trolley mark is mine and as far as I'm aware it's never been posted where it is but it's definitely no secret. Went there for bait today and there were 4 people fishing there. Left before they finished though so I don't know how they ended up
Back to top Go down

Secret bass marks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret bass marks   Secret bass marks EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:05 am

I agree with helping people even if by p.m,but i do think the netters already know where the fish are. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6675

Secret bass marks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret bass marks   Secret bass marks EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:19 am

I understand fully every ones opinions on postings on forums I myself put A lot of time and effort into my fishing as I am privileged to live by the sea Smile I spend many hours walking beaches and chatting to other anglers this way I build up A general picture on areas and species of fish that pass through the area times tides weather conditions are all taken into account Idea I have never been keen on fishing busy venues but have at times had no choice,, Rolling Eyes fishing venues become like super markets if you don't protect them by this I meen the more advertising you do about A certain one the busier it gets Arrow I have found that its not difficult to get to know certain venues when there posted by the species of fish and time of year Laughing ,At the moment I am fishing A couple of spots one for bass one for skate +huss the bass one does through up very good ones I have been fishing these two venues around 2-4 times A week now for x2 months without any fish there are other anglers also fishing the bass mark and they have had some cracking bass over the years from it took me around 12 months to get to know the others who regularly fish the area,, The area was once well posted for bass catches on forums but was netted and abused by anglers leaving rubbish ,line
,bait wrappers ,lost tackle making it hard to fish without getting caught up in it ,the local residents not being able to get into there drives because people were parking cars and vans stupidly Evil or Very Mad the marks I am fishing are all well known but lucky for me and the others fishing them there out of vogue at the moment Twisted Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret bass marks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret bass marks   Secret bass marks Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret bass marks
Page 1 of 1