Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nearly time for shell

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:40 am

Gonna give this one a miss..have a good one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13895

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:54 pm

talkingbullhuss wrote:
Dead right billy bass where not made of sugar !!

It's alright for you part time heroes but some of us do it week in week out lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Weather looks rubbish thounder and lighting its say!! So will see Saturday if I'm coming. Dave let me no when you get the hoody and t- shirt please
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Billybass wrote:
Dave let me no when you get the hoody and t- shirt please
Should be Saturday Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Sound bud
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6107
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13658

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Ok tell you where I am with this.

I am currently working on the coast 50 road miles south of Shell Island and it's a glorious evening ( Wednesday) but every weather forecast I am checking for Harlech tells me it's likely going to be a very wet weekend.
Even the most optimistic forecasts are not good.

Anne moved house this week and with a lot to do she could do without a weekend away really, especially after my amateur plumbing flooded her new kitchen Embarassed and she is hoping we can postpone it.

On top of that my casting/drinking arm is giving me a lot of pain and frankly I'm not looking forward to the drive home to load up turn around and come back down again

Like you guys I've been looking forward to it and getting the camping stuff ready but, very reluctantly I'm 99% certain I'm going to give it a miss this time.

If you have already booked I think Shell do a credit note for another time ( I hadn't booked yet so check the website for yourself)

If you do still go I hope you prove the forecasters wrong and have a great time..

Last edited by Notbad on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Billybass wrote:
Weather looks rubbish thounder and lighting its say!!

It's very hit and miss at the moment and if its lightning.... hopefully it'll miss lol!
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Sorry to hear about your dodgy water works Paul Sad

Comes with age I suppose What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:03 pm

I've been looking at the weather for llanbedre which I think is the nearest town to shell island, on the BBC website, it looks pretty good for Friday and Sunday but the forecast for Saturday is for 12 hours of heavy rain Crying or Very sad.
If this weekend ends up being a wash out how soon could we arrange another one ?
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Not long sunny
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Take a look at XCweather

Don't know about Llanbedr which is near but search on Harlech brings up a result.

Last edited by Notbad on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Just checked and if you put Llanbedr in XCweather it finds Llanbedre DC near Ruthin, not the right one.

Harlech gets you the weather for Shell Island, it's only a couple of miles or so as the crow flies

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/Harlech
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Cheers for that, I just looked at Harlech on the BBC it still says the same, rain on Saturday !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:03 am

Just checked xc and it's give out lovely fri and only very light rain and not to bad for Saturday . If I remember right I was asked to do this again this year . I've booked Friday of work and really looking forward to having a good crack .. A little bit of rain won't stop me . I deffo not going to arrange another shell meet ..
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:16 am

It has changed "yet" again and is giving it much nicer so let's keep everything crossed sunny
I can't get there until Saturday lunchtime anyhow but if it stays as it is I'll be going Cool

I can't see why we won't have another one later in the summer aswell, there open all summer and the sea is always there so why not Cool

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:22 am

Can have as many as you won't owdddddd , but I won't be going ,fact !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:55 am

I've got rain Friday and Saturday. That Wales for yaa!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:56 am

That's on bbc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:46 am

Me and kirkys dad are definitely going. We'll hopefully be there for mid afternoon Friday and stay till Sunday.
We'll enjoy ourselves whatever the weather beer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:09 am

See u there lads
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:11 am

My number on this page so feel free to text me I know a good spot I've camped a few times but can't reserve places lol first come first served
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:26 am

talkingbullhuss wrote:
My number on this page so feel free to text me I know a good spot I've camped a few times but can't reserve places lol first come first served

No problem Tim. I'll be in touch.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:00 pm

talkingbullhuss wrote:
Can have as many as you won't owdddddd , but I won't be going ,fact !!

Oh yes you will tongue I love you
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7860

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:02 pm

What's this all about the weather? Ross and myself will be there food bought ,gear sorted Ross booked a day off work so up the thunder storms. boat:http://www.eas:http://www.eas:http://www.smi. Even if it's a bit wet we will still have a good time.rolling laugh:http://www.eas:http://www.she:http://www.eas:http://www.she. Since Mr. Fish dropped his clanger back in the 70's they have always been over the top with the weather forcasting a bit of wind and they forcast a gale, a bit of rain and it's going to be a downpour! Just get over to Shell Island and have fun no one will melt, but I am packing my Floatations Suit just in cast they are right for a change.
See you all there.beer:http://www.she:http://www.smi:http://www.eas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:36 am

Setting of 2 shell now see u all later cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nearly time for shell    Nearly time for shell  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nearly time for shell
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next