5 posters
AuthorMessage
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6046

Otterspool Thursday 12th February  Empty
PostSubject: Otterspool Thursday 12th February    Otterspool Thursday 12th February  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:48 pm

Thursday morning after seeking a bit of advice as its rare we fish the Mersey Andrew Blakey & myself headed for Liverpool & a line dangling session in the Mersey Arrived at otterspool eventually after being pulled over by the police half way there Rolling Eyes .Got set up & in the water for about 11am things were very quite until about 3.45pm when Andrew rang me as they were way further down than me to say both he & Blakey had just had a codling each Very Happy great I thought they might be passing my way now so I wound in one rod & banged a lump of cart out half a minute later the rod tip was tapping Rock on & I wound in a greedy little dab that had been trying to take the cart Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing typical.I didn't blank for a change though it sure was snaggy by the jetty four full set ups I managed to lose & dragged in a fair few mussels it gave me chance to try the new rod which I fished next to the M4 Hi-Flex M not too much difference in them tip wise at all in fact I think I prefer it to the M4 Hi-Flex M so might get it a twin & flog the M4.First time we've fished there & enjoyed the day even if it was a bit slow on the day both codling & dabs went back to play another day roll on the next outing Otterspool Thursday 12th February  WP_20150212_002_zpsfelbmx1gOtterspool Thursday 12th February  WP_20150212_004_zpsvetaylzsOtterspool Thursday 12th February  WP_20150212_006_zpssxev8iutOtterspool Thursday 12th February  WP_20150212_010_zps7heuexiiOtterspool Thursday 12th February  V__A482_zpsx8xtgabwOtterspool Thursday 12th February  V__0DF1_zpsqisj5qqm
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6106
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13654

PostSubject: Re: Otterspool Thursday 12th February    Otterspool Thursday 12th February  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:52 pm

A report and a tackle review in one and even fish too,
Well done sir!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Otterspool Thursday 12th February    Otterspool Thursday 12th February  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Nice1 great report and pics mate:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Otterspool Thursday 12th February    Otterspool Thursday 12th February  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:42 pm

nice report and pics tatch and no blank well done cheers fish fish fishing
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13892

PostSubject: Re: Otterspool Thursday 12th February    Otterspool Thursday 12th February  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Some fish and pulled by the fuzz too, now that's a trip you won't forget lol!
I bet it was Phil the bills mates after some top tips Exclamation
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9926

PostSubject: Re: Otterspool Thursday 12th February    Otterspool Thursday 12th February  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:33 pm

cracking report mate and no blank fish fish
Happy days cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2864
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7855

PostSubject: Re: Otterspool Thursday 12th February    Otterspool Thursday 12th February  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Well done on the fish and the report.cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Otterspool Thursday 12th February    Otterspool Thursday 12th February  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:20 pm

Great report and pics well done on the fish mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Otterspool Thursday 12th February    Otterspool Thursday 12th February  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:31 pm

Great report mate fishing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otterspool Thursday 12th February    Otterspool Thursday 12th February  Empty

Back to top Go down

Otterspool Thursday 12th February
Page 1 of 1