5 posters
AuthorMessage
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6052

Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Sunday 4am Pete picked me up & off we went to Whitby picking up Dave on the way first stop the singing kettle for breakfast & meet up with breezy & five box Mick. Then off to the boat Dave fished aboard avante picked our bait up on the way.And a two hour plus steam to the chosen wreck we saw a dolphin on the way there too seem to see at least one every time we head that way the time passed quickly & in no time john was saying right lads feather some mackerel if you want  but Id drop a big bait straight in if I were you.Be rude not to heed the advice so down went two squid on a 16/0 gaf   Smile  no sooner had it settled than bump a cracking bite fish on bounce  which turned out to be an 11lb cod what a good do  Very Happy  rods were bent all round the boat as the trend continued my next big one was a ling which went over sixteen & a half pounds. cheers  cheers We moved twice & each time the good fishing continued breezy had ling of fourteen & fifteen pounds the four Lancashire lads onboard with us were also hammering fish out one of them also fetching up a bonus crab.Pete had loads of ling too but strangely no cod breezy had a coalie too. Back at the weigh in myself & breezy netted second & third in the daily prizes for our ling plus I won the fiver a man sweep so all in all a great day thanks to john for sitting us on the fish again.Photobucket wont let me in to post photos for some reason so heres a link to results & lots of photos from the festival I will put mine up when photobuckets behaving (http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2243.0 )Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish DSCF0795_zpsccf74c58Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish DSCF0797_zps5e22717eSunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish WP_20140928_016_zps5821332eSunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish WP_20140928_013_zpsd33e7daaSunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish DSCF0798_zpsc456ec85Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish WP_20140928_011_zpsc61bf80fSunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish WP_20140928_010_zpsf873fbb5Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish WP_20140928_009_zps2fd12db8Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish WP_20140928_008_zpsab3bbcffSunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish WP_20140928_006_zps26b73fa5Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish WP_20140928_004_zpsc79b44d5Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish WP_20140928_001_zps7e59cd1b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Nice1 mate great report and pics with some tidy fish,well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13898

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Breezy and five box Mick Exclamation
There's got to be a tale there somewhere Exclamation

Fantastic fish tatch your certainly making up for that blanking period you had a while ago cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9932

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Wow another cracking report mate well done cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6107
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13661

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Great report.

Hearing of a few Codling showing in N Wales, must be time to put the heating on and dig out the floatie trousers
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Cracking report and pictures well done on fish all looked a good size. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:48 am

well done lads a great report and some great fish again tatch. cheers fish fish fishing
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Notbad wrote:
Great report.

Hearing of a few Codling showing in N Wales, must be time to put the heating on and dig out the floatie trousers
Floatie trousers Question
I thought that was just the way you were built Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6107
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13661

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Logger wrote:
Notbad wrote:
Great report.

Found some for you too Logger........

http://www.trendhunter.com/slideshow/lumberjackinspired-looks
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6052

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Logger wrote:
Breezy and five box Mick Exclamation  
There's got to be a tale there somewhere Exclamation

Fantastic fish tatch your certainly making up for that blanking period you had a while ago cheers cheers cheers
Aye Mick always has a load of boxes & bags even his own leads when we have a bucket with enough for everyone you'd die laughing if you saw it all when I can remember I will video it believe me you wouldn't take so much stuff for a months fishing:lol!: breezy his names Steve breeze so no story there am afraid
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Notbad wrote:
Logger wrote:
Notbad wrote:
Great report.

Found some for you too Logger........

http://www.trendhunter.com/slideshow/lumberjackinspired-looks
That's Christmas sorted santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish   Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday Whitby Festival Aboard two dogs loads of fish
Page 1 of 1