sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shell part 2 .....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Shell part 2 ..... Empty
PostSubject: Shell part 2 .....   Shell part 2 ..... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:12 am

Day three session number five ... Woke up Tuesday to rain and tent been blown a fair bit , moody weather ,a lot different than the last few days of glorious weather , but one thing with moody weather it should bring in the moody bass!!
Dug some blowlug at dinner time and had a nice steady day ,my plan for the night session to fish one hour each side of high ...
Shell part 2 ..... Imagejpg2_zpsb1c4e7df
As the weather was very rough !! With heavy showers , opted to sit in the comfort of my car double patting having a brew and fag in comfort .. But the only draw back is you have to keep running up and down the steep sand dunes to get to the sea .. If your not pretty fit u will be knackerd lol ...
First cast with a two hook flapper came back with a little blenny so blank avoided
Then couble casts later had this little fellow
Shell part 2 ..... Imagejpg3_zps62c6ce9c
Would have put him back as he was a bit on the thin side but , he swallowed both hooks and was a gonna ...
Next cast ....
Shell part 2 ..... Imagejpg1_zpsd947c2fb
Weight 2lb 5 0z so chuffed to get first bass off the holiday ..
Shell part 2 ..... Imagejpg2_zps16ff6621
As I made a few friends there and was having a drink later in there tent , I give them the bass as a thank you and they cooked me the cod....
Session five Wednesday morning ....
Had some blowlug left from last night so used it on the morning tide , weather bit better and the surf was not as heavy ,it looked spot on ....
Shell part 2 ..... Imagejpg1_zps846acd38
First hour of the flood prime time nothing not a single touch ...not much bait left. I chilled out a bit and waited for it to ebb..when the ebb tide kicked in .. I made big blowlug baits on my last cast to use it up .. The sun was shinning it was a nice morning lay back had a fag and this was my last cast .....then I was rudely interrupted by a big pull down followed by a slack line ....
Shell part 2 ..... Imagejpg3_zps2789cb7f
It was like a twin of that one last night .... Packed up straight to my tent ,lite a fire bass straight on it only two hour out the sea it was cooked ,and let me tell you it was amazing ....
Shell part 2 ..... Imagejpg3_zpsa60fd325
Part 3 follow soon .....
Back to top Go down

Shell part 2 ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shell part 2 .....   Shell part 2 ..... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:03 am

Another great read mate,well done on the bass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9929

Shell part 2 ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shell part 2 .....   Shell part 2 ..... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Again tim great report well done cheers
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13895

Shell part 2 ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shell part 2 .....   Shell part 2 ..... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Great report owwwd cheers
Back to top Go down

Shell part 2 ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shell part 2 .....   Shell part 2 ..... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:12 pm

another great read tim well done cheers fish fishing
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7860

Shell part 2 ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shell part 2 .....   Shell part 2 ..... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Once again great report and pictures well done. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shell part 2 ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shell part 2 .....   Shell part 2 ..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Shell part 2 .....
Page 1 of 1