4 posters
AuthorMessage
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6058

Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb   Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:42 pm

We had another session over the east coast Sunday arrived in Whitby nice & early for breakfast & then off to robin hoods bay just starting to ebb as we arrived so we followed it right down the scaurs fishing the holes as we went.I decided to leave Andrew & Dave on the scaurs & have a wander out of the bay & round the end to fish the kelp & ledges i knew were round there if i could find them hadn't been fishing ten minutes when flamin surfers started arriving ignorant sods most of them were.They just wander into the water not a yard from you totally ignore you when you ask can you please get in elsewhere away fro my line & tell them you're throwing six ounce leads seaward they just couldn't give a monkeys how the hell i didn't hit one i don't know.So as it started to flood again i decided it was no place to be hanging about i gave it half an hour & made the long trek back into the bay where Andrew had had a codling of 2lb & his customary tiny rockling so yet another Blank for me & Dave we did give it an hour on the up.Then got a call off one of the locals to go to Whitby west as it ought to fish in the conditions it didn't though  Sad  so off we went home again Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb WP_20140216_015_zps44eb5bf0
Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb WP_20140216_013_zps3fbd1038 Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb WP_20140216_006_zpse469cc20 Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb WP_20140216_005_zps3df890fb Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb WP_20140216_011_zpsfa55129d The get down on this set of marks where i was for the locals who want to get an extra bit of fishing time is down ropes fastened to these cliffs glad i walked round  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7869

PostSubject: Re: Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb   Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:23 pm

Good report and some nice pictures well done. Shame you blanked better luck next time. cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb   Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:01 pm

A great report mate,shame the fish didnt show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb   Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Good report n great pics cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb   Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Good report owddddd cheers 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13904

PostSubject: Re: Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb   Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Good report tatch pity the fish didn't play ball  Crying or Very sad 

Im definitely in your camp when it comes to playing Tarzan dangling off a cliff with a bit of string  affraid 
No thanks  Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13668

PostSubject: Re: Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb   Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Robin Hood,
Robin Hood,
With your Merry Men

Robin Hood
Robin Hood,
Best take a ladder then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb   Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 pm

nice report and pics cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb   Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:23 pm

well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb   Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb Empty

Back to top Go down

Robin Hoods Bay & Whitby west pier Sunday 16th Feb
Page 1 of 1