2 posters
AuthorMessage
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7231

C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Llanbedrog last night Empty
PostSubject: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Llanbedrog last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Llanbedrog last night EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:38 pm

12 members turned up at Pwllheli for this one, but the weather conditions were pretty bloody atrocious, so after weighing up the options, considering the tide times and wind direction, we decided on a move a few miles west to Llanbedrog, a new venue for all of us, but with a bit of shelter from the headland to the west.
The rain started shortly after the first cast, and got steadily heavier as the match went on, I don`t think I`ve ever been happier to see the end of a match, I`d "enjoyed" myself quite enough by then Smile ( and I blanked )
Mike Peters took his second successive win, with 3 small huss, a doggy, and a little corkwing for 4.33 kgs., including the heaviest fish, a huss of 1.43 kgs. 2nd place went to 4 dogs for 3.10, 3rd to 3 dogs for 2.66,4th place went to Newbie Al with 3 dogs for 2.32. 5th was a huss of 1.42, There were a couple of starry smoothounds caught, but not big enough to weigh in. No pics I`m afraid, the camera stayed firmly inside its` case and two plastic bags. Laughing
The steps back up to he car park were a mini waterfall as we got back to the cars, and the roads on the way home were a bit of a challenge, with the wipers on top speed.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13904

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Llanbedrog last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Llanbedrog last night EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:56 pm

Its called dedication lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Llanbedrog last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Llanbedrog last night EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Well done to all involved cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Llanbedrog last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Llanbedrog last night Empty

Back to top Go down

C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Llanbedrog last night
Page 1 of 1