sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7231

C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night. Empty
PostSubject: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night.   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:59 pm

15 fished last night, with a fresh to strong easterly kicking up a nasty short surf it was going to be uncomfortable,especially for the long distance waders. I saw a few getting soaked by breaking waves.
There wasn`t much about early on, bur the dogs came out to play about an hour before low, we only weigh each anglers best 2 dogs and release the rest, counting them as a kilo each.
Bill McLintock came back from his summer`s coarse fishing and kicked us all into touch with 15 dogs, a five pound bass and a flounder for 17.90 kgs.
Gary Bates took 2nd with 14 dogs and 2 flounders for 14.83, Mike Peters 3rd with 14 dogs for 14.02, and Mitch 4th with 12 for 11.86. Stephen Higginson took the junior prize with 3 dogs for 2.68 and top team were Gary and Mitch with 69 points.
Bill`s bass was heaviest fish at 2.42 ( 5-05-00lbs.) The best of about a dozen flounders was Paul Jones`s specimen of 0.98 (2-02-08) and no-one had an in-size whiting.
This match also saw the final of the K.O. cup, Gary Bates v Terry Jones. Gary won in 2nd place, while I trailed in 6th.
I planned to take pictures of all the best fish but my camera gave up the ghost, they don`t like water sand and slime do they Crying or Very sad

Last edited by squidward on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7231

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night.   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:12 pm

I did manage to retreive one picture taken before my camera had a fit. Mark fishing next to me had this flounder of 1-08-00 on sand eel while I was using crab and rag!

C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night. Mark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night.   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:18 pm

nice one well done all
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9181

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night.   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 am

Cheers for the report Terry.
A tidy Bass there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night.   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Great report mate Smile shame about the camera Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night.   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night. Empty

Back to top Go down

C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Penmaenmawr last night.
Page 1 of 1