Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

last cast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

last cast Empty
PostSubject: last cast   last cast EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm

had to go into work this mornin so by the time I caught up with kev he,d had a few fish , a fluke an eel and a tiny plaice , anyway I started gettin bites as soon as I was fishing but could,nt land a fish , while kev catches himself a double shot of plaice , and so it was until he decides that beers calling and leaves at about 5ish , I stayed for a while longer but by 6 I was cold and thinkin of what was in me fridge so I decided thats it I,m jackin and as I was putting 1 rod away I get a lovely flattie bite on the other which turned out to be my biggest plaice of the year so far at 41 cms , but thin as feck I bet it would,nt have weighed a pound and a quarter, it,s gonna be a least another month before we can start takin these plaice ,[ but you tell that to the numpty,s ] ,.

last cast 101_0708
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6697

last cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: last cast   last cast EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 pm

I agree mate its A shame but at least you had the pleasure of catch +release well done on the plaice Wink
Back to top Go down

last cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: last cast   last cast EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 pm

nice plaice mal. the reason there taking them is they dont no what spent is. its not the thickness. its the muscle not developed propley . hence the white transparent colour.
then they moan they taste awful.
Back to top Go down

last cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: last cast   last cast EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:31 am

mine tasted real good what i had last week . Some of us not lucky enough to have that choice and put back big fish like that. Do u think commercial fishernan would put them back anyone would think u and mates own the dee. so take it by that remark you are calling me a numpty:) dont you andyour mate like it when others catch Smile
Back to top Go down

last cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: last cast   last cast EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:08 pm

if you watch next time your down you'll find the local netters are not taking any at the moment because there spent. when their right for taking you'll see the netters out.
as for owning the dee we dont we just no how to fish it and were all the hot spots are. and im not arsed when others catch the odd one.

and whats a FISHERNAN is some kind of indian fish flavoured bread. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

last cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: last cast   last cast EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:06 pm

good one on the fishernan i will give u that one . But can be forgiven for that one it was two in morning to much stella and vodka Smile . its funny how ur little click only replys to certain anglers lol!
Back to top Go down

last cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: last cast   last cast EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:33 pm

aint a click were just all mates. id give anyone info on the dee. all they have to do is ask.
Back to top Go down

last cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: last cast   last cast EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:35 pm

I just don,t see the point in taking fish that ain,t in condition , better to put em back and let somebody catch and take em later in the season when their in good condition , it,s as simple as that .,
Back to top Go down

last cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: last cast   last cast EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:21 pm

how your clan come across like you work for defra lol! . If some one spends is hard earned cash like 70 quids worth for a days fishing and has four hungry mouths to feed and we all love fish spent our not. I thought forums where for friendly like minded fisherman that all share the same interest. You can have two of the best fishernan in the world next to each other one might struggle the other one might bag up doesnt mean the one that lost is a rubbish angler . I work in the building trade and have a crack with lads at work and bitch about others thats life we all do it . But most people on this forum share info and venues i am not stupid and dont expect u to give away your top marks . Some angler arnt lucky enough to have the sea on there door step . What advice was that wha joe said about putting glass in is traps thats nice thing to say on a forum as well. I would never check another anglers traps i know that not cricket . I ve been a keen angler all my live been a keen match angler for year on the canals and had my fair share of success over the years. then i had a big family and it had to go couldnt afford the big bait bills on blood worm and joker etc. then started camping with my young family takin cheap rods etc just for a bit of fun . Over the last ten years its become a bit of an obsession .i get great lot of satisfation passing on my coarse angling skills to my of spring . I been into sea fishing for 12 year got into multiplyers and pendulum casting last 3 years and you never stop learning any angler who thinks he knows everything about angling must be dreaming . I have only been on forums for about a year and its brill . With me only making one or two trips a month it helps me get through my obsession. I have spoke and meet some crackin lads and any info a know our have learnt a pass on .and i like to leave a comment on ever report a read if some one as gone to the trouble of putting on a report skilled angler our not.
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13668

last cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: last cast   last cast EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 pm

I think the last cast has been made.

Thread Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content