sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Llandudno Pier fishing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Llandudno Pier fishing. Empty
PostSubject: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Rhos Point Tackle and Bait have managed to acquire permission for anglers to fish the pier again.

https://www.facebook.com/rhospointtackleandbaitshop/photos/pcb.1225945447503627/1225912927506879/?type=3&theater

£60.00 a season membership or day or night ticket.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13882

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:43 pm

That's good thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13630

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 3:33 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6148

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 7:46 pm

I wonder if my 6 year old key will still work ? lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Pity its being run by a Pilchard confused
And the prices will go up
Word of warning check the v alidation of how many anglers are insured ?????
Last year there was 12 anglers crammed onto the end of the pier we was told by one of the pier workers it was only insured for 8 rods not 12 anglers
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13882

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 6:27 am

joker44 wrote:

And the prices will go up

Tis the way of things Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: llandudno    Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 am

good news Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1705
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4946

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 5:25 pm

Parking,if you are lucky (and loaded)a price rise,might as well stay on the A55 and go elsewhere.
Shame really,it's a great spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 11:09 pm

VALVEBOUNCE wrote:
Parking,if you are lucky (and loaded)a price rise,might as well stay on the A55 and go elsewhere.

You'll be lucky to get anywhere past Old Colwyn on the A55 at the moment, the various roadworks are a nightmare...
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 am

[quote="Pete E"][quote="VALVEBOUNCE

.(I still beep going through the tunnels)

Nearly swerved off the road when somebody somewhere behind me did this at Pen y Clip the other weekend!

Oops sorry just realized I've editted your post instead of quoting, feel free to sound your horn at me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 12:16 pm

VALVEBOUNCE wrote:
Pete E wrote:
VALVEBOUNCE wrote:

You'll be lucky to get anywhere past Old Colwyn on the A55 at the moment, the various roadworks are a nightmare...

Shame for the locals,but I must say,I haven't had many holdups on it in the summer months.
I think the road has been a great jump forward from the old route,although driving through the towns was part of the day out.(I still beep going through the tunnels lol! )

Generally the A55 is a huge improvement, its just there has been a couple of major road works taking place of late and the delays have been horrendous at times.

I think the worst offender was at the Conway tunnel and that may have finished now, but last weekend there was still delays around Old Colwyn due to them replacing crash barriers and other work..

I tried to get to Llandudno a couple of weeks ago and after being stuck for an hour I turned off at the end available exit and fished else where....
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 1:09 pm

The improvements at the end of the M56 have certainly helped,it's a lot easier to drive further
on to Anglesea,Port Madoc and down the Llyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Pier fishing.   Llandudno Pier fishing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Llandudno Pier fishing.
Page 1 of 1