sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Llandudno pier fishing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Llandudno pier fishing Empty
PostSubject: Llandudno pier fishing   Llandudno pier fishing EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:25 am

hi guys

From the llandudno pier fishing page guys take a look..

Hi all
as most of you know fishing has always been allowed on llandudno pier, but from march 2016 there will be NO night fishing allowed. Daytime fishing will be limited to the hours of 8 am to 6 pm only and will only be allowed on the bottom platform.
I am still negotiating with the management but , I cannot do anything about there decision. This is my livelyhood we're talking about ( the shop and the fishing ). I am not sure if i will continue when my contract ends.
I do want fishing to continue on llandudno pier. It has always been allowed on there until now . I would really like your veiws on this matter but,please think about what you would like whether it should to continue as a day membership or just day ticket

Please don't be abusive to me, as the pier owners decision will effect me as well as you and every fishing person around.
I hope you can surpoort me in my quest to keep fishing on Llandudno Pier

my email vickylane67@hotmail.com

Pier managerment email.. simonmason@llandudnopier.com

Many thanks. VICKY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing   Llandudno pier fishing EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:28 am

Well its a shame but its one i wont miss been down to the end quite a few times for a walk not impressed with the amount of rods we counted 23 rods in such a small place no wonder the fishing is going to be day light hours
you only have to look at the way in which anglers have cut into the top wooden rail so there rod wont blow over
managed properly that and any other pier can be great fishing
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13881

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing   Llandudno pier fishing EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Never fished from there before but it would be a shame to loose it I'm sure Exclamation
Although from Tatch's report it didn'tsound to welcoming Neutral

https://sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com/t7339-llandudno-wednesday-26th-of-august
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8051

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing   Llandudno pier fishing EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Theres a petition which has been set up.

https://www.change.org/p/adam-williams-helen-williams-simon-mason-please-keep-night-fishing-on-llandudno-pier?recruiter=89253345&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-no_msg&fb_ref=Default

Might not do any good but worth a couple of minutes to sign it.

Weve had some good nights on the pier in the past from this site, would be a shame to lose the option to fish off there in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing   Llandudno pier fishing EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Logger wrote:
Never fished from there before but it would be a shame to loose it I'm sure  Exclamation
Although from Tatch's report it didn'tsound to welcoming  Neutral

https://sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com/t7339-llandudno-wednesday-26th-of-august
tatchs report was during the day the post is about night fishing which is when real anglers fish the pier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing   Llandudno pier fishing Empty

Back to top Go down

Llandudno pier fishing
Page 1 of 1