7 posters
AuthorMessage
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6046

Llandudno wednesday 26th of august Empty
PostSubject: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Another early start Pete picked myself & Andrew up at 5.30am Rolling Eyes and away we went to Llandudno first stop Molly's for breakfast pig then it was round the pier for a few hours fishing there were a fair few locals arriving just in front of us who on asking told us nothing had been coming out lately there had been an odd mackeral last week & maybe an odd doggie but no huss for weeks & definitely no smoothounds don't get em off here lads they said.Five minutes later Andrew proved them wrong Laughing Laughing with a hound of 6lb 6oz I think it was. Not half an hour later & the woman from the shop came to ask us not to fish two rods as the locals were complaining she said some of them had walked all the way back on to moan we were using spinning rods down the side as well as our main rods Suspect they didn't want to ask us to stop as we might kick off with them she said scratch after she had left all these whingers set up three & four more rods apiece and arranged them all round the pier so no one could fish anywhere what a bunch of tossjacks Pete & Andrew had doggies an odd dab odd poor cod & mackeral I had one mackeral to save a blank cheers fishing Llandudno wednesday 26th of august WP_20150826_001_zpsdahecudmLlandudno wednesday 26th of august WP_20150826_003_zpsatg31j27Llandudno wednesday 26th of august WP_20150826_005_zpsag5yxkg0Llandudno wednesday 26th of august WP_20150826_008_zpsh2curz5qLlandudno wednesday 26th of august WP_20150826_010_zpsg3upixevLlandudno wednesday 26th of august WP_20150826_011_zpsedmdk0w5Llandudno wednesday 26th of august WP_20150826_012_zpsiul5r9s0
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13892

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:47 pm

Cracking breakfast that pig cheers
Can't believe you got moaned at for using two rods scratch Exclamation
Good report and pics cheers
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6685

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:48 pm

That's why I stopped fishing on there years ago because there are rules for some and others are allowed to do as they please, glad you caught the hound well done Wink
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6046

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:30 pm

Logger wrote:
Cracking breakfast that pig cheers
Can't believe you got moaned at for using two rods scratch Exclamation
Good report and pics cheers
If it had been packed out & fishing two side by side I could have understood it but when you're fishing directly under your self straight down the pier that's just stupid I knew there had been very good huss coming off & nice hounds that's why we went but still these folks were telling us it was dead nowt stranger than folk Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9926

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Another cracking report tatch and well done Andrew on catching a smoothound cheers cheers

I hate moaning people Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
jimmyjizzmo
Giant Squid Hunter
jimmyjizzmo

Number of posts : 274
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5004

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:15 am

congerman1962 wrote:
That's why I stopped fishing on there years ago because there are rules for some and others are allowed to  do as they please, glad you caught the hound well done Wink

I don't like it either Clive,last time I walked along there
I wasn't fishing and there was 4 Ald fellas with brollies
Pegged at the back and rods spread everywhere,I think
They're there every day instead of going the alehouse
And reserving seats for each other!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:26 am

Good report tatch cheers can't think of anything worse than fishing from a crowded pier owddd give me a quite beach any day fishing
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2864
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7855

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:35 am

Well done on a good report and pictures, I bet there was no moans about the breakfast that looked good.cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Great report mate glad you caught,some strange folk get on the pier that's why a lot don't bother but like you say some good hounds come off there of late
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:41 pm

great report and pics tatch well done on the smooth hound and your maccy and if it wasn't for the likes of your self the locals could have it all to them selves and pay twice as much to fish the pier moaning f***ers cheers bye
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6105
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13653

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:46 pm

We used to have some good Sunny Rhyl meets on the pier, but always on cold winter nights!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno wednesday 26th of august   Llandudno wednesday 26th of august Empty

Back to top Go down

Llandudno wednesday 26th of august
Page 1 of 1