4 posters
AuthorMessage
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Empty
PostSubject: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:33 am

As advertised myself Gazmech and brother in law Neil fished high water last night by the boat house Penmeanmawr.
It was a very warm night with hardly a breath of wind to stir the water.

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl011

First cast was made at 22.15 into the gully as it filled and the flood reached the base of the pebbles which sloped up towards us.

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl007

Now thats an action shot Exclamation  or as i prefer to call it 'Tele Tubby in action' Exclamation Razz 
Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl020

Neil and myself were using frozen Lug and Gaz was using fresh.

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl018

All through the night we all had lots of bites and nibbles and our soft worms were making easy pickings for the Crabs and other bait robbers
so a bait change was necessary almost every 5 minutes for the first hour.

The expected onslaught of the Doggies for which this place is so well known for never came just more annoying fruitless bites so Gaz decided
it was brew time and got kettle on

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl009

As we enjoyed our beverage Neil's rod started to twitch with a little more vigor than before so with a dash a grab and a strike he hooked into
Hissing Sid

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl014

It wasn't the biggest of specimens but it was as big a fish as Neil wanted i think Razz:arrow:  

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl015

Eventually the Crab activity died down around midnight,as the wind picked up and the rod stand blew over, which left us with an attack of Pin Whiting which were very difficult to dissuade.

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl017
Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl027

Then it was brew time again Very Happy 

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl008

(He's a little 'Marvel')

Then another PW

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl016

Then at 02.15 it was packing up time after 1 eel and 4 Pin Whiting Embarassed 

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl006

Gaz sacraficed all his chances of catching and equalizing the magnificent haul that i and neil had accomplished by selflessly being brew bitch
and thus missing all those big Bass bites that his fresh Lug were doubtless attracting and we never spotted Sad 

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Ssssssssssslslsl003

Still its his own fault for not bringing any cake lol!

In hind sight it was a mistake to only have the one bait (Lug) for which i do feel partly responsible seeing as how i'd forgotten the fish baits and the crab which is still residing in the freezer Embarassed 

Once again though it was a good night out with great company and a real laugh cheers

Cheers all
Dave.

Last edited by logger on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7847

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:03 am

Well done all a good try more fish next time. Good set of pictures again Logger you always come up trumps.cheers 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:38 am

gazmech wrote:
i am always brew bitch.
Glad you know your place lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:11 pm

you all looked happy logger and that's what its al about fish or no fish I was over at dinas on Friday night and we didn't get a bite between the three of us but still had a good night
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Logger how many Brother in Laws have you, every time you post a report you seem to invent a new one first Ade and now Neil? Both much more good lucking than you though I must say.Question scratch 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:47 pm

kirky's dad wrote:
Logger how many Brother in Laws have you, every time you post a report you seem to invent a new one first Ade and now Neil? Both much more good lucking than you though I must say.Question scratch 
How rude lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Looks like you all had a good laugh ,sorry couldn't make it owwdddddd ,where was joker
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:40 pm

talkingbullhuss wrote:
Looks like you all had a good laugh ,sorry couldn't make it owwdddddd ,where was joker
He chickened out last minute mate when he saw the competition lol! 
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13635

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:29 pm

kirky's dad wrote:

I work with Neil and after a chance remark last Friday he let it slip that he is indeed Logger's brother in law, there's gotta be mileage to be had there one way or other!
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Well I have to admit Notbad if I was his Borther in Law I don't think I would be to keen to tell anyone.Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:11 pm

kirky's dad wrote:
Well I have to admit Notbad if I was his Borther in Law I don't think I would be to keen to tell anyone.Embarassed
And I have to admit jim that if I had another sister spare I'd send her your way with pleasure but alas its not the case as I was only blessed with three and there all taken so you've dipped out mate Wink 
Back to top Go down
jimmyjizzmo
Giant Squid Hunter
jimmyjizzmo

Number of posts : 274
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4999

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:47 am

Great report log,well done on getting out mate8) Cool Cool 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:43 am

logger wrote:
kirky's dad wrote:
And I have to admit jim that if I had another sister spare I'd send her your way with pleasure but alas its not the case as I was only blessed with three and there all taken so you've dipped out mate Wink 
She would probably be to young for me anyway but thanks for the thinking about me.Wink 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:35 pm

jimmyjizzmo wrote:
Great report log,well done on getting out mate8) Cool Cool 
It was good to be out mate couldn't believe how quickly it went Exclamation 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Well Done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out    Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who (Didnt) Let The Dogs Out
Page 1 of 1