4 posters
AuthorMessage
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7210

A few odd double headers Empty
PostSubject: A few odd double headers   A few odd double headers EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:18 pm

I took a trip to my favourite rock ledge in Trearddur Bay yesterday afternoon, along with my mate Richard from work. with one rod set up for wrasse, I set up another with 2 size 6 hooks on little plastic booms for a mini species hunt. This worked from the off, with a cuckoo wrasse and poor cod,A few odd double headers SAM_0005
then another cuckoo with a goldsinney,A few odd double headers SAM_0008
a tompot blenny,A few odd double headers SAM_0014
another goldsinney,A few odd double headers SAM_0007 and a few more poor cod and some decent ballans
A few odd double headers SAM_0006Richard found a few as well,A few odd double headers SAM_0010
Then I tried some fish baits a bit further out, after a dog on the first attempt this double shot got me a bit excited with a good bend in the rod.A few odd double headers SAM_0011
If peelers came this big you wouldn`t mind paying 70p for them:lol:
 A few odd double headers SAM_0013
All too soon the fading light put the wrasse to sleep and it was time to call it a day.A few odd double headers SAM_0016
If the dirty sods who were there before us read this, we picked up half a bucket full of your rubbish. From the diameter of some of the coils of line left there I think one of them was fishing with a garden strimmer:lol!:"

Last edited by squidward on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few odd double headers   A few odd double headers EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Good report well done , litter gets right on my threepenny bits cheers 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7843

PostSubject: Re: A few odd double headers   A few odd double headers EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:25 pm

A very good report well done on the fish and a great set of pictures. Why people can't pick up their litterand take it home after all they carried it there.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13883

PostSubject: Re: A few odd double headers   A few odd double headers EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Nice one Terry cheers 
Lots of rubbish left over from the Maccy Bashers at old colwyn today Evil or Very Mad 
I filled up carrier bag with it as me and Mrs logger walked along the beach Mad 
Also got three brand new sets of feathers, half a dozen weights and three peelers Very Happy 
Picking up rubbish has its rewards sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13631

PostSubject: Re: A few odd double headers   A few odd double headers EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Nice mixed bag, there's a spider crab in an Oxford Museum with a claw span that's thiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss big!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few odd double headers   A few odd double headers EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:22 am

Chocolate logger wrote

Nice one Terry
Lots of rubbish left over from the Maccy Bashers at old colwyn today
I filled up carrier bag with it as me and Mrs logger walked along the beach
Also got three brand new sets of feathers, half a dozen weights and three peelers
Picking up rubbish has its rewards sometimes

People keep leaving hooks about its only a matter of Time before they ban fishing on proms .health and safety come on lads you know who you are it's f##king bone idle ,get it in the bin ,our bag it up there no excuse ..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few odd double headers   A few odd double headers EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:33 pm

it was the same at ty-croes last week when I was there lots of tackle raps and old line its so easy to take it home  after all it came with you to start with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few odd double headers   A few odd double headers EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:58 am

Well Done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few odd double headers   A few odd double headers Empty

Back to top Go down

A few odd double headers
Page 1 of 1