Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6680

NOT  A BAD MORNING  Empty
PostSubject: NOT A BAD MORNING    NOT  A BAD MORNING  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:01 am

decided to nip out to fish low water this morning using my century flaties A x2 hook clip down +A pulley rig fresh lug baits fished into A gully about 30 yards out at low water hoping there were maybe A codling or bass around had nothing put the rods out at 730am just before low water had nothing till it started to flood then had A dog fish then an eel more dog fish A Couple of small whiting then the strangest thing I had A bite on the pulley rig but it was only vibrating the tip stood by the rod and it pulled right down I picked the rod up and fish on as I got it in I could see it was A small bass around A pound or so I walked out to it and was just going to pick it up when I noticed A fish sticking out of its mouth as I put my hand down it let go of the fish and shot of along the tide line the whiting it had taken was healthy and swam away I fished till 9-45am I ended up catching x6 dogfish x4 whiting and An eel here are A few pics hope you enjoy them Wink
[img]NOT  A BAD MORNING  Colwynbay04-10-2012003[/img]
NOT  A BAD MORNING  Colwynbay04-10-2012002
NOT  A BAD MORNING  Colwynbay04-10-2012001
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOT A BAD MORNING    NOT  A BAD MORNING  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Nice one Clive cheers
Back to top Go down
donutbob
Pollock Hunter

Number of posts : 102
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4545

PostSubject: Re: NOT A BAD MORNING    NOT  A BAD MORNING  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Good on ya mate, nice one. looks like you get out more in a week than i get out in a season Sad
Steve.

PostSubject: Re: NOT A BAD MORNING    NOT  A BAD MORNING  Empty

Back to top Go down

NOT A BAD MORNING
Page 1 of 1