sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

this morning

Go down 
AuthorMessage

this morning Empty
PostSubject: this morning   this morning EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Had a few spare hour's this morning. so knowing mal and kev were going down the river i decided to join them for a few hour's.
Met up at the mark we like to fish armed with fresh peeler 2 rods both with 1 up 1 down rigs plain leads and small circle hooks again.

started fishing 3 hours before high and not even a bite for an hour and then we start to get a few small flounder.

this morning 003-14

this morning 002-12

them a bit bigger to mal this time on prawn tipped with squid.

this morning 006-5

still laughing at the fact he had it on prawn. by now kev was in me ear telling me you'll get the plaice on prawn and it'll out fish crab. what ever i said. and then i get a plaice on crab.

this morning 001-15

from then on it was what you had kev. and for the next hour it was wait and see.
by this time high had long gone and a blank was ringing in kevs ears until he had the last laugh and produced this pair.
this morning 004-10

this morning 007-1

at that i shut me gob with kevs voice ringing in my ear repeating over and over i told you so. i started packing down to go home and in the space of five minutes he'd had another 2 as i left his word's were there's more to come so when mal does a report later we'll see.
regards joe.
Back to top Go down

this morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: this morning   this morning EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:41 pm

andy copeland wrote:
Nice report Joe,Kevs always going to get them flats mate its fate ...lol,maybe another month and we might pay a visit,im down for a week in August again from the 11th so we might get a session with you lads depend on your work commitments ...

just give us a bit of notice andy. im off for that week starting the 11th anyhow mate.
Back to top Go down

this morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: this morning   this morning EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 pm

kev ended up with 5 plaice , I just had flukes , that takes kev to 15 me 5 and joe 3 ., I ll get some time booked off that week in august mate and let us know when you and Ed are down before then , Smile
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9164

this morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: this morning   this morning EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Well done lads!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Sponsored content