Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6680

fresh outs bring on the dogs   Empty
PostSubject: fresh outs bring on the dogs    fresh outs bring on the dogs   EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 am

With A good surf on today Laughing I decided to have an hour or two at low water last night got there x1 hr before and fished x1 hour up thought there may be chance of A decent bass in A gully I have fished before on these tides fished my century flatties with 3oz grip leads with my own bass rig its different because the rig bodies only x2 ft but the hook link is x6ft with A pennel hook set up baited with large plump fresh lug (fresh outs) the sea looked perfect the water was chocolate drown for about 60 yards with good breakers smashing the sea bed on my side of the gully and the banks at the back of the gully the water this side of the gully is probably around 2-4 foot,
then in the gully its probably 6-8 ft and probably 20-30 yrds wide first cast and as I expected the weed was bad the fine stuff and some like big lettuce leaves and some kelp thrown in as well I had A feeling it may slacken of when the tide turned and it did I had A few of these but only took A couple of pics of this one as I wanted to concentrate on changing my baits every 10 mins to keep fresh bait in the water because of the color and with clearing the weed and bait on my hands I didn't want to ruin the camera
[img]fresh outs bring on the dogs   Dogfish002[/img]
[img]fresh outs bring on the dogs   Dogfish001[/img]
I fished x1hr down -x1hr up and ended up with x4 dogfish
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

PostSubject: Re: fresh outs bring on the dogs    fresh outs bring on the dogs   EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:07 am

Well done, there's nothing like a bit of mid week Doggy bashing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fresh outs bring on the dogs    fresh outs bring on the dogs   EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:04 pm

unlucky no bass shown for you. (you must be the only fisherman i no takes a tape measure fishing) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fresh outs bring on the dogs    fresh outs bring on the dogs   Empty

Back to top Go down

fresh outs bring on the dogs
Page 1 of 1