Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6691

works every time  Empty
PostSubject: works every time    works every time  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:55 am

Went out local for a couple of hrs last night to use some x2 day old lug up I had left in my bait fridge Wink (works every time) the wife said it was smelling And I needed to use it Laughing so thought I would try Ross on sea for A change got there x1 hr before high but crabs were stripping the baits in mins left my frozen peeler crab at home Embarassed x1 hr decided to move to another spot away from the rocks hoping the crabs were not as active passed A couple of lads I knew so stopped for A chat + decided to drop in near them they had A dog fish just before I arrived but nothing since I opted for A spot were there is broken ground at range so I put A pulley rig out on x2 rods at range its about 130-150 yards I blasted the baits out one over the broken ground and the other just before at about 100 yards fresh lug (well x2 day old ) x2 casts later A cracking pull down +bass on only about 1lb then A couple of whiting on the short rod looked at my watch it was 10,30pm time for home Wink

Last edited by congerman1962 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
Back to top Go down

works every time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: works every time    works every time  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:51 am

Nice one clive
Back to top Go down
donutbob
Pollock Hunter

Number of posts : 102
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4556

works every time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: works every time    works every time  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:11 pm

A Bass is a Bass, nice one. Hope for my first of the year soon when the bloody garden is to the Mrs liking(I hate normal gardening but i'm attempting to get into a bit of fruit and veg.)
Steve.

works every time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: works every time    works every time  Empty

Back to top Go down

works every time
Page 1 of 1