sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fri night Sat morn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fri night Sat morn  Empty
PostSubject: Fri night Sat morn    Fri night Sat morn  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Had few hours out at the weekend wasn't to bad bit wild and windy when i got to the coast Friday dinner but that's about right for me ,every time i set off from Manchester the weather goes to pot around Chester No ,Anyway first sesh was at low north shore started well with plump little codling around 35/45cm virtually every cast all like peas in a pod at about 10ish the bites dried up so moved further down the beach to the back of paddling pool ,started well with Pollock first chuck then couple more coddling but the wind was increasing again and pretty soon couldn't hold bottom with the gear I was using (Bass rod) so decided get head down in van and early sesh at splash point ,was on beach just after 5am nice and dark with a little surf running was sure would get bass but the bloody flattys wouldnt let them get to the bait ,was getting bite every chuck, every one in my head was a bass but them that could get my 4/0 pennel in there gobs turned out to be flattys ,still was an enjoyable morning ,Wayne had walk on the beach just before tide chased me off ,nice to see him without a pump in his hand Very Happy .
The photos arnt up to much cause flash on my phone cameras bit the dust and only able use in the light
[url]Fri night Sat morn  24092015[/url][img]Fri night Sat morn  25092011[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fri night Sat morn    Fri night Sat morn  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Well done for gettting out and having a go
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9160

PostSubject: Re: Fri night Sat morn    Fri night Sat morn  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Looks a tidy Dab Kev!
Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: Fri night Sat morn    Fri night Sat morn  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:43 pm

It aint bad that Wayne ,going have to sort my phone out or remember to put proper camera back in the tackle box Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

PostSubject: Re: Fri night Sat morn    Fri night Sat morn  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:27 am

Isn't that a Plaice in your 2nd picture kev?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fri night Sat morn    Fri night Sat morn  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Well spotted Mike Very Happy -had couple each type flatty that morning but as you can see with the hook on Wayne s photo they were the last thing i was targeting Surprised
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

PostSubject: Re: Fri night Sat morn    Fri night Sat morn  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:28 pm

A right bonus Kev!
Well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fri night Sat morn    Fri night Sat morn  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fri night Sat morn
Page 1 of 1