Go down 
AuthorMessage
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6153

Fish dock 02-07-10 Empty
PostSubject: Fish dock 02-07-10   Fish dock 02-07-10 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:02 am

I met Pogue on the Breakwater around 2:30 pm, and the wind was blowing a right hoolie, we opted for the hope of a bit of shelter at the Fish dock instead. By the time we arrived we had been beaten to the prime spot by 3 other blokes. The wind was still strong but a lot less than the Breakwater !

We had to fish into the dock area and the sport was very slow, I even had my small tripod blown into the water, Luckily it floated and I was able to grapple it with a grip lead and pull it back in.

The other guys left, and we moved to the end to fish across the channel, the big rods were a waste of time with the only fish coming to the float rods (small Pollack)

One of the fishing boats came in to unload, and a spaniel got off and took an instant likeing to pogues tripod!

Then a gang of young lads arrived and decided to treat us to some of their music at full bore on the car stereo. This hacked off Pogue who decided that they probably didn’t have any Glen Miller CD’s so opted to go home !

Soon after 2 couples that I think where on holiday arrived and set up in Pogues spot, the wives had a word with the young lads that instantly left !

The fishing then picked up and I managed doggies, codling, whiting and more Pollack, the one guy (his photo is below)managed to reel in what I think was a starry smoothound ! he said he is a member of the F$U forum, does anyone recognise him ? he told me his name but I have forgotten it.

I packed in at 11pm and went home, or at least I tried to go home !

As I was driving out of the dock I passed a parked police car that immediately started to follow me, I was aware of them instantly so drove accordingly. About 500 yds later there was a couple of raised manholes in the road so as anyone would I drove around them, the police followed me to the T junc where I turned right, then left at the roundabout at the ferry terminal, the lights where red so I pulled up indicating my right turn, then the same again at the next set of lights where I turn left, North Wales’s finest where still in hot pursuit, so deciding I didn’t want them following me down the dual carriageway I went past that exit at the roundabout and went towards Trearddur Bay and nipped into McDonalds, they parked next to me. Now the fun begins.

I swear all of the below is true, and nothing exaggerated.

It was a WPC in the passenger seat that got out of the car, I wound my window down and said “I have done what?”

She replied “what have you done sir?”

I said “No, what have I done?”

she then informed me that “they followed me due to my erratic driving”

I replied “You mean when I drove around the raised manholes? didn’t you see them ?”

This lady wasn’t for having a laugh but I was, she asked me where I had been,

“Fishing” I said,

“I have been at the Dock, you saw me drive out of there”

Next she asked me my age,
“45” I said, “How old are you?” she didn’t tell me !

“Where are you going” she asked,

“McDonalds” I said.

“NO, where are you going after” she asked.

“Home” I said.

“Where’s that?” she asked.

“Oswestry” I said.

“How long will that take you” she asked.

“If I put my foot down about and hour and a half” I said with a smile. I don’t think she liked that one!

Then she asked me “Have you drunk any Alcohol ?”

“No” I said, “I have been fishing”.

“Do you smoke” she asked.

“Yes” I said, “is that illegal now too?”

then she asked about mouth wash, that’s when I realized she was going to bag me, I did as she said and blew into the machine

“Have I passed?” I asked.

“Yes” she replied.

“Can I get my burger now then?” I asked.

She then asked me to take the tube thing off the machine so I could keep it as a souvenir,

“No thanks” I said, “You can have it”. I don’t think she wanted to touch it because I had it in my mouth, well tough ! She told me to do it.

At No point did they ask me my name ! And no point did they ask me if I owned the vehicle ( I don’t, its a company vehicle)! They were just hoping that I would fail a breath test. And they wonder why people have little or no respect for them !

Anyway, here are the pics, I forgot to take a photo of the coppers !

Fish dock 02-07-10 HHBW02-07-10011

Fish dock 02-07-10 HHBW02-07-10009

Fish dock 02-07-10 HHBW02-07-10008

Fish dock 02-07-10 HHBW02-07-10007

Fish dock 02-07-10 HHBW02-07-10006

Fish dock 02-07-10 HHBW02-07-10005

Fish dock 02-07-10 HHBW02-07-10004

Fish dock 02-07-10 HHBW02-07-10003

Fish dock 02-07-10 HHBW02-07-10001

Back to top Go down

Fish dock 02-07-10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish dock 02-07-10   Fish dock 02-07-10 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 pm

nice one ian
Back to top Go down

Fish dock 02-07-10
Page 1 of 1