Go down 
+2
stevo
ianroberts
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Catch and release. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch and release.   Catch and release. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 7:18 pm

I get the idea of catch and release.......but stopping anglers taking fish, when nets have decimated fish stocks is a joke.....we are talking about the SEA not a pond!! I also release more fish than I catch so get your facts right before spouting off and having a tantrum . If an angler catches a big bass and he is legally allowed to keep it, its non of your business....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch and release.   Catch and release. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 7:24 pm

VALEBOUNCE......if it legal, there is nothing wrong in taking a four pound bass......Jesus seems sea anglers nowadays have gone soft like course anglers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch and release.   Catch and release. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 7:32 pm

.....and come on, where are the do gooder brigade out fighting to return cod at?! None of this sentimentality and having a warm glow when returning these magnificent fish......no kill as many as you can! Talk about double standards and the sheep mentality of people.
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1717
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4986

PostSubject: Re: Catch and release.   Catch and release. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 8:22 pm

I don't think anyone has gone soft,as you put it.Modern technology and the studying of eco systems is an ecological step forward,one to be taken note of.
Tunnel vision is a backward step in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13904

PostSubject: Re: Catch and release.   Catch and release. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Plenty of Cod about this winter but by putting some decent ones back to breed will only ensure we not only get more but bigger ones too just like in the good old days cth

Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13904

PostSubject: Re: Catch and release.   Catch and release. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 8:33 pm

colwader wrote:
VALEBOUNCE......if it legal, there is nothing wrong in taking a four pound bass......Jesus seems sea anglers nowadays have gone soft like course anglers.

Nothing wrong with conservation and I'm going to conservate this discussion by locking it as it's given us all something to think about and it's good to hear so many opinions, thanks for a lively topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch and release.   Catch and release. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch and release.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2