sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade7
Giant Squid Hunter

Number of posts : 239
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 2948

Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour Empty
PostSubject: Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour   Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour Tope_210
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour Bull_h11
[Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour 20170112
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour Tope_210
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour Bull_h12
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour Bull_h11
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour 20160811
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour 20160810
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour 20160710
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour 20160610
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour 20160511
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour 20160510
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour 20151010
Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour Christ10
url=https://servimg.com/view/19616745/4]Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour 20170111[/url]
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13894

Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour   Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Great stuff cheers
Welcome to our forum cheers
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6106
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13656

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour   Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 5:21 pm

Cracked adding photos on your first post!

Welcome indeed, keep them coming boat
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9928

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour   Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 9:58 pm

Some cracking fish there mate thumbs up

Welcome to the forum cheers
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1713
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4970

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour   Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:39 pm

Nice one,you are obviously experienced.
Welcome to the forum.
Did you travel far from Rhyl harbour to catch them?
Back to top Go down
Blade7
Giant Squid Hunter

Number of posts : 239
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 2948

PostSubject: Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour   Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 8:12 pm

VALVEBOUNCE wrote:
Nice one,you are obviously  experienced.
Welcome to the forum.
Did you travel far from Rhyl harbour to catch them?

Yes I started going to sea fishing in boats from 12 years old with my Dad in Southampton Water. The bigger fish were caught cruising down towards Llandudno closer to the wind farm rather than the land where water is between 40 to 60 ft. During the winter I just go out Northwards for around 1mile, good for plenty of whitings, dabs, doggies and the odd Thornback Ray.
Thank you for all the welcomes to the forum.
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1713
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4970

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour   Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:55 pm

That's good to know,I got my first sea going boat late last year,(14ft f/glass with 18hp outboard)
It doesn't have a cuddy.I'll be trying it out of Rhyl next season.Handy to know which direction to take,thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour   Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi My Boat Callou and some of the fish we caught during 2016 fishing out of Rhyl Harbour
Page 1 of 1