sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When will I be able to launch my boat at Rhyl harbour?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1693
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4899

When will I be able to launch my boat at Rhyl harbour? Empty
PostSubject: When will I be able to launch my boat at Rhyl harbour?   When will I be able to launch my boat at Rhyl harbour? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 1:18 pm

Looks like a lot of restrictions will go on July 6th,anybody got any idea when I can come down from Manchester,and launch my boat from Rhyl harbour?
It all sounds pretty complicated on the news.
More than likely I would need a tractor launch.
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7180

PostSubject: Re: When will I be able to launch my boat at Rhyl harbour?   When will I be able to launch my boat at Rhyl harbour? EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:39 pm

The harbour is still closed at the moment. The restrictions on travel are still in place. I haven`t been out of Rhyl since February, on the upside I`m getting 3 months to the gallon.
If the Welsh government lift the restrictions on the 6th I think the harbour should be opened again. Try getting in touch with the harbour master.
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1693
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4899

PostSubject: Re: When will I be able to launch my boat at Rhyl harbour?   When will I be able to launch my boat at Rhyl harbour? EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:47 pm

squidward wrote:
The harbour is still closed at the moment. The restrictions on travel are still in place. I haven`t been out of Rhyl since February, on the upside I`m getting 3 months to the gallon.
If the Welsh government lift the restrictions on the 6th I think the harbour should be opened again. Try getting in touch with the harbour master.

Thanks,I've been giving the car a run a couple of times a week,filled the tank about a fortnight ago,and it's only down to 3/4 of a tank.
Modern cars need a run,or things start to gum up it's been reported on some motoring sites.
I don't suppose the Harbourmaster will know himself until the restrictions are changed. I'll give him a ring after the 6th of July.
This must be the longest period that I haven't been to Wales for.
I've been making up rigs in my spare time,trouble is now,I will be spoiled for choice lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will I be able to launch my boat at Rhyl harbour?   When will I be able to launch my boat at Rhyl harbour? Empty

Back to top Go down

When will I be able to launch my boat at Rhyl harbour?
Page 1 of 1