sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Llandudno north shore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Llandudno north shore  Empty
PostSubject: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi lad I'm sure someone on here has fished Llandudno north shore before I'm just after a bit of advice on the place please?? Never fished there before and fancy giving it a go thanks
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13635

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Generally better at night, to the right where the houses start it gets snaggier.
Generally I think the preferred mark is near the paddling pool.

At high a modest cast puts you over sand.
Fairziff had a very creditable PB Bass there
Llandudno north shore  Fairziffbass
and the same night I had a nice enough Bullhuss.

When they are about the Mackeral come in and I had a launce there when spinning for them once.

A popular match venue, you don't have to move much over the flood due to the steeply angled beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:09 pm

I've just hit the sea angler mag and it's got a few pages bout Llandudno mate handy. Very nice fish that mate what lb? Thanks for the info mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:09 pm

Got
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Billybass wrote:
Very nice fish that mate what lb? Thanks for the info mate

I think my scales made Fairziff's Bass about 8lb from memory

Dogger might be able to add more as could the CBVSAC boys

Just left of the pier is "the wall" with pay and display parking behind at the foot of Great Orme where the right tide produces some nice fish without needing to go on the pier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:18 pm

Nice man. It's defo on my to do list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:02 am

Hi Jamie, what Notbad has said is correct but half way along between the bandstand and the pier will give you deeper water at high tide although parking may be an issue Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:38 am

Ye I've bought the sea angler mag mate and it's got a few pages bout the place mate and best bait and that all to use. Thanks
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8057

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Any particular species youre after?

Generally, fishing up the flood to high water, and in the dark will give the best results, although there are fish there in daylight, but not many!

We have seen all sorts of species caught in our matches there over the last 20+ years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Thanks mate I'm happy catching anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Billybass wrote:
Hi lad I'm sure someone on here has fished Llandudno north shore before I'm just after a bit of advice on the place please?? Never fished there before and fancy giving it a go thanks

When kirkys dad & me self have headed up to sunny Wales, it's normally the north shore were we fish. Easy access, free parking. We've fished high & low tide. Day or night, I can't think of ever blanking there. We've caught doggies, flounder, whiting, nothing spectacular but I'm happy just to catch a few fish. It's well worth giving it a go & I'm sure you'll catch something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Thanks mate Ye going to give it ago Saturday low water at half 8 at night
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7214

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:02 pm

This one was from North Shore in our open match in September about 4 years ago. 8-05-14 lbs.

Llandudno north shore  100_0922
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Can't see the pic mate
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:14 pm

Billybass wrote:
Can't see the pic mate

I can see it, are you in a slow broadband connection that hasn'tloaded it yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Ye mate at home now with wifi. Wow that's big nice one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore    Llandudno north shore  Empty

Back to top Go down

Llandudno north shore
Page 1 of 1