sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE Empty
PostSubject: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:30 pm

went down at high today for an hour had 45 mackies the freezers now full the bay was full of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 pm

you know my favourite bait wayne
Back to top Go down
doofer
Tompot Blenny Hunter
doofer

Number of posts : 18
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5556

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:38 pm

We were there this morning from 4am, bottom of the freezer is now full of nice bait. The sea was dead calm and it was like being at a Trout farm, the fish were rising everywhere, going again Thursday morning and I'm going to take the Fly rod for a giggle with the Mackerel Laughing
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

Number of posts : 1307
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7123

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Hey, don't take 'em all ... we're planning on fishing the high Saturday evening.
Back to top Go down
doofer
Tompot Blenny Hunter
doofer

Number of posts : 18
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5556

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:24 pm

There again this morning, sea dead calm again but only 6 mackerel between us this time, think we might have upset them! Was bloody hot too sunny I'm now going to spend an hour on a lovely crows nest I made just before we came from there clown
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9171

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Probably worth a go at Kinmel Bay or Splash Point too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:45 pm

colwyn bay was full of them this mornings tide they seemed to have moved up the coast fished llandudno thursday night not one to be had
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Fished last night. Loads of rods out. Just a few mackies being caught during daylight, at long range.

Pin Whiting city at dusk. Bites within seconds on lug. I landed 4 and MusselBoy 3 in space of about 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:41 pm

i was there as well never seen you i was by the paddling pool had 3 macks on a 2oz dexter wedge and then went home about 9.30
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:11 pm

It was hard to spot through the crowds of fisherpeople Wink We were about half way along from paddling pool to little orme.

In December we had this beach all to ourselves sometimes.

It is great to see how popular fishing is . Not like tennis, which is all but forgotten 2 weeks after today. Don't think any fish straying into this part of North Wales has much chance though.
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:51 am

Hi Tony, I think we may have met Very Happy ... I brought my son over to look at a dogfish that had been caught just before we left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE   LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE Empty

Back to top Go down

LLANDUDNO NORTH SHORE
Page 1 of 1