Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13666

Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature Empty
PostSubject: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20 - a trailer for the main feature   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Building A Boat In the Lounge Update 20
- a trailer for the main feature

Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature PA210821

Last time I'd got this far with building a model of my real boat

https://sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com/t6659-project-notbad-1-update-19-of-building-a-boat-in-the-lounge

It's moving along bit by bit, very, very slowly, I'd hoped to finish everything a year ago really but no one is holding a gun to my head

Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature 3e7117ec95bac83f7425c6b7968d9c45_zpsaece517a

Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature E98dc23bfbde0d1f2811dafa2281f5c8_zps23420650

Some bits are sold as other things but placed in a 1/6 scale context they do what I need them for nicely enough. The Action Man assault rifle was however already the right scale for what I needed it for

Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature 964bb8afdb2b0e9fae07688ffe865049_zps7794e350

If you can't guess what I'll show you what the gun is for next time!
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13902

Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20 - a trailer for the main feature   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Is the gun to help your insurance sales Question
I've heard of cold calling but that's extreme lol!
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9936

PostSubject: Re: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20 - a trailer for the main feature   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:55 pm

[quote="Logger"]Is the gun to help your insurance sales Question

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20 - a trailer for the main feature   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:06 am

Thats going back a bit lol!
Barrel body locking nut retainer plunger spring Exclamation

Next Question
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20 - a trailer for the main feature   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:45 am

Phew Smile I'll have to sit down for a bit now and rest my brains lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20 - a trailer for the main feature   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20   -  a trailer for the main feature Empty

Back to top Go down

Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 20 - a trailer for the main feature
Page 1 of 1