sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

collecting peeler

Go down 
AuthorMessage

collecting peeler Empty
PostSubject: collecting peeler   collecting peeler EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:38 pm

With not living by the sea my biggest proplem is fresh bait . most of my fishing i pump my own lug when on site ,but never done much crabbing , and the little bit i ve done as,nt been that fruitfull . I ve had softies under cock crabs when they been mating and very few actual peelers. and never had one popping out of its shell. I lift rocks and check under weed .But i never dug in the mud for them under rocks etc is this where i am going wrong.Do most peelers bury themselfs under the sand mud etc. and if you find a peeler is there much chance you will find a few together.I now anglers set traps for them tyres . and checking anglers traps is a defo no no, do the tryes have to have mud our sand in them for the crab to go inside the tyre , any info much appreciated[u]
Back to top Go down

collecting peeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: collecting peeler   collecting peeler EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:09 am

thanks and Smile
Back to top Go down

collecting peeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: collecting peeler   collecting peeler EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:56 am

What you could do is try down past Caernarfon, look from high to low then tie it in with an evenings fishing, if
you get a hundred then there's 70 quids worth, if you don't get many then nothing lost, you were going fishing
anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13904

collecting peeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: collecting peeler   collecting peeler EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Just read that your having problems finding crabs mate ! i take it the cream you got from the clinic worked then ? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

collecting peeler Empty
PostSubject: Re: collecting peeler   collecting peeler Empty

Back to top Go down

collecting peeler
Page 1 of 1