3 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6675

llandudno pier  Empty
PostSubject: llandudno pier    llandudno pier  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Well I decided to use my llandudno pier ticket first time this year as I have always had one since they started years ago I just haven't got round to fishing it as its always been busy at weekends so I decided to have A fling as usual I fished the top end I decided to use my small rods +fish next to the pier legs +one about 10 yards out I was trying to see what was the smallest weight I could use at the side of the legs as I wanted this one to just bounce around a little A x1oz the other was A 3oz breakaway as I new there were A few snags around the spot I would be putting that one this rig had A rotten bottom on it (5lb rotten bottom) there were some lads at codling corner (back of the first kiosk) +A couple fishing of the road wall It was A cracking warm still night And I couldn't believe no one was up at the end as I walked up I had A choice of fishing the pub side corner but I knew it would race through there as it went out and flooded so I opted for the cafe as I know the sea bed pretty well there,the rigs were 30lb bodies 25lb snoods (because of the distance from water up) when lifting the fish small sakuma hooks tied wishbone style with bait floats added , it was 10,30pm when I set up and as expected I never had A bite for the first hour just crabs striping the hooks after 10 mins I did have A good size crab on but it fell of as it hit the railings as I lifted it over well big enough to eat (I wouldn't ) As the water rose I was confident of a fish + then A cracking pull down on the near rod it bent the rod right over then fell slack I reeled in to find the hooks on the wishbone gone I think probably a small fish took the bait +a conger took the small fish ,AS the tide was near high water the fish started to feed proper I took a few pics of some fish but not all [img]llandudno pier  Llandudnopier005[/img]
[img]llandudno pier  Llandudnopier003-1[/img]
[img]llandudno pier  Llandudnopier002[/img]
[img]llandudno pier  Llandudnopier001[/img]
[img]llandudno pier  Llandudnopier004[/img]
I spoke to the two security guards + he said they were catching pinny whiting at the start of the pier on codling corner the ones I was catching were small I would say the biggest ones were about 3/4lb I had about 17 whiting not A bad night warm+dry hope you enjoy the Post Wink
Back to top Go down

llandudno pier  Empty
PostSubject: Re: llandudno pier    llandudno pier  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:13 pm

well done clive another cracking report Smile
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6148

llandudno pier  Empty
PostSubject: Re: llandudno pier    llandudno pier  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:29 am

Nice one ! Im on the pier tomorow night.

Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9159

llandudno pier  Empty
PostSubject: Re: llandudno pier    llandudno pier  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Nice session by the sound of it and another top report.
Cheers Clive!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

llandudno pier  Empty
PostSubject: Re: llandudno pier    llandudno pier  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Glad you had a good session Clive.

Report was very good mate.

Smile
Back to top Go down

llandudno pier  Empty
PostSubject: Re: llandudno pier    llandudno pier  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:25 pm

well done on the fish Cool an gd pics clive

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

llandudno pier  Empty
PostSubject: Re: llandudno pier    llandudno pier  Empty

Back to top Go down

llandudno pier
Page 1 of 1