Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6697

any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point  Empty
PostSubject: any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point    any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:22 am

Hello there everyone just wondering if any one is fishing round rhyl this week at splash point or kimnelbay i have never fished any of these local venues been fishing other places sea fished for approx 30 yrs i live local i have tried other Venus for bass but am yet to have the pleasure of catching one i have no problem catching other sea species but the bass have eluded me Ive been told Ive fished good spots but wrong times eg high water Question when it should of been low casting to far wrong baits crab when it should of been worm black when it should be blow lug so i have now decided to go local for a while and seek advice from the anglers round here i have spoken to a couple of anglers who fish round here and they said ask on here as most of the locals use this site and may let me tag along or give me a few pointers i know that when i have fished with other anglers at other places and told them i haven't caught a bass yet they laugh and think I'm winding them up i have been told to fish the local marks for bass i am thinking if i start now before they arrive i can have more idea when they do arrive i have x2 century metal 13ft for my distance fishing and x2 century bass+flattie rods for close to medium 2/3oz which rods do you recommend for these beaches scratch Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13668

PostSubject: Re: any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point    any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:54 pm

mythical mullet master wrote:
will be out at 7-20pm hour before and over high to-night at kinmel bay Ken's Mark your more than welcome we use black lug have had a few bass in the past 07565895600 for directions Should be two of us there to-night

STOP PRESS..... Message from Wormy.....he's down there now with Ken.....Wayne has just had a 33cm flounder....message ends.
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

PostSubject: Re: any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point    any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:42 pm

sorry lads was fishing down by bridge at rhyl harbour till late from 7pm didn't check site till i got back let me know when your going again please Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

PostSubject: Re: any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point    any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:34 am

thanks lads for your help i will be there what distance do you fish then i know which rods i need to use Ive got to try to get some fresh lug wife got me some from geoff's shop yesterday they were crap most were dead snotty+thin as a peace of wool can anyone recommend any one for bait local if possible cheers
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

PostSubject: Re: any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point    any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:06 pm

sorted for bait now i hope lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

PostSubject: Re: any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point    any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:19 pm

hi tony i am going down to fish beach tonight with the others i will have a go at the flounders in the harbour later next week with you i will drop you a line and arrange it to suit you don't worry mate i have taken on board what you said when i met you last time and i will bring light tackle and we can keep moving (copied of you with my rod and tackle ) looking forward to it mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point    any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point  Empty

Back to top Go down

any one fishing kinmel bay or splash point
Page 1 of 1