3 posters
AuthorMessage
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9182

HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB   HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Thats it, I'm going to blow the dust off my bait traps!!!!!

Well done on getting out and thanks for the report.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB   HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:28 pm

there must be a serious food source some where the fish are feeding on, at least you got out and gave it a go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB   HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:41 am

Well done Tony for getting out.

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

Number of posts : 1310
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7139

PostSubject: Re: HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB   HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Keep meaning to fish the breakwater. Now I know it is possible to blank there, it sounds a good spot for codnchips and I to have another adventure.
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13669

PostSubject: Re: HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB   HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:41 am

Tony Lever wrote:
codandchips wrote:
MusselMan wrote:
Keep meaning to fish the breakwater. Now I know it is possible to blank there, it sounds a good spot for codnchips and I to have another adventure.

It's too far to go unless staying over there really. Besides, you can blank anywhere Very Happy

Just over an hour from Prestatyn, there's always somewhere to fish, and the fish have to start playing sometime.

Surprising how soon you can get there thanks to the A55 extension across the island and there is always something happening in the harbour to look at

HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB Fishregatta

even if your rod is still -and you can fish from your car.
If you've never been before the last mile of finding the way onto The Breakwater can be a bit frustrating, - follow the country park signs (feels like you are heading away from The Breakwater, which you can see on your right ) and turn right through the compound when you get to some Stenna Line buildings, ignore the no vehicle signs and pick your way along the roughly surfaced road.

cheers for the report Tony.
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

PostSubject: Re: HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB   HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks for the directions.

The issue for codnchips and I is that it is best part of an hour before we get to Prestatyn, so about two hours to Holyhead. We both need special permission slips to be allowed out for that long!

I've heard there are some monsters to be caught over there though Wink
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13669

PostSubject: Re: HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB   HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:11 am

MusselMan wrote:
Thanks for the directions.

The issue for codnchips and I is that it is best part of an hour before we get to Prestatyn, so about two hours to Holyhead. We both need special permission slips to be allowed out for that long!

I've heard there are some monsters to be caught over there though Wink

Time management. Lots of joggers run along the top side of the wall circle the light house and jog back, you could combine your Iron Man training with fishing !

HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB Fishlighthouse
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

PostSubject: Re: HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB   HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:15 am

lol!

I've probably got time to race an ironman in between bites at the moment as I am having so little success with the fishing ... and it takes me about 12 - 14 hours to do the race.
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9182

PostSubject: Re: HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB   HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Cheers for the directions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB   HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLYHEAD BREAKWATER 7th FEB
Page 1 of 1