AuthorMessage
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6037

Shetlands 2021  Empty
PostSubject: Shetlands 2021    Shetlands 2021  EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 3:06 pm

went up the Shetlands last Friday for the annual torture session with Kenny & Callum seems like it's been years instead of 12 months since we were last there with this covid carry on arrived to glorious sunshine and a flat sea Shetlands 2021  1f600 fished Saturday loads of cod to 28lb Haddock from 4lb to 10lb an odd small pollock & an odd small coalie.Sunday started off a bit cloudy but improved as the day went on we spent our time catching ling just caught what we wanted to take home & moved to coalie land for Jim & rick to try for the big fellas while bob & myself filleted surprise surprise a no show of coalies never seen that before cracking weekend had by all didn't take many pics I'm afraid but ill put the video on when ive edited it can't put photos on due to photo bucket on the blink again
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

Number of posts : 1303
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7108

Shetlands 2021  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shetlands 2021    Shetlands 2021  EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 8:48 pm

Great stuff tatch.

I have started using the "host an image" button to put a few pics direct from my phone onto my last report. I recall there is a limit of three per post this way. Didn't always work so sometimes had a few goes. If you can get it working and have signal where you are fishing you can send updates whilst you fish - and depress the rest of us with your repeated success. lol!
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13631

Shetlands 2021  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shetlands 2021    Shetlands 2021  EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 9:49 pm

looking forward to the video Tatch!

I gave up on photobucket some time ago and now I just click on the icon that shows a "floppy disc" in front of a square screen. Took a bit of perseverance to understand it and I still struggle with multiple photos; basically I keep saving then editting the report ie I add photos individually - I have the advantage though that I can do the report in the admin section and transfer it to main forum when I've done.

Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7843

Shetlands 2021  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shetlands 2021    Shetlands 2021  EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:23 am

Sounds as if you a great time and good trip well done. boat cth cth cth cth cth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shetlands 2021  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shetlands 2021    Shetlands 2021  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shetlands 2021
Page 1 of 1