sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the usual spot, saturday 18th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

the usual spot, saturday 18th Empty
PostSubject: the usual spot, saturday 18th   the usual spot, saturday 18th EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:21 pm

missed out on a days fly fishing because of the place being full but a few hours later got a phone call off my dad. the anglers who were supposed to be out with us were trying for bass and asked if we wanted to join them so the two of us met them at kinmel bay for low water. first cast each for me and my dad produced a bass each and it pretty much carried on that way. after an hour and a half and a total of nine casts each we had landed five bass each and the other casts we got bites but missed the fish. mostly small schoolies we managed four in size with my dad getting the biggest just under 3lbs. the lads who were with us had 4 between them when we left them
good days fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the usual spot, saturday 18th   the usual spot, saturday 18th EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:31 pm

ian40nw wrote:
Well done Simon.. Laughing it was mentioned in another post that Mike had his knees out was he one of the other anglers by any chance Question

no it was four others who i don't think are on here. not sure what steve meant when he said that
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8053

PostSubject: Re: the usual spot, saturday 18th   the usual spot, saturday 18th EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Well done both of you.

Ill have to get down there as i still havent had one for the species hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the usual spot, saturday 18th   the usual spot, saturday 18th EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Well done Simon.

Take a camera next time.

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the usual spot, saturday 18th   the usual spot, saturday 18th EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:29 pm

spaceman wrote:
Well done Simon.

Take a camera next time.

cheers cheers

i have got my phone but i tend to not think about it and get the fish back and get baited up and out again because usually i find bass seem to pass through in shoals so i want to get into them while they're there. i'll try and remember if i get out again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the usual spot, saturday 18th   the usual spot, saturday 18th EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:33 pm

sinbadfishing wrote:
I am sure Tony is a Bass magnet he never seems to fail ..

that's because he doesn't tell you stories about blanking and he's yet to outfish me on the bass this year. next time i see you i'll let you in on a secret. i think i'm catching more bass because of it anyway
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9160

PostSubject: Re: the usual spot, saturday 18th   the usual spot, saturday 18th EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:56 pm

simon parry wrote:
spaceman wrote:
Well done Simon.

Take a camera next time.

cheers cheers

i have got my phone but i tend to not think about it and get the fish back and get baited up and out again because usually i find bass seem to pass through in shoals so i want to get into them while they're there. i'll try and remember if i get out again

That's where I'm going wrong !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the usual spot, saturday 18th   the usual spot, saturday 18th Empty

Back to top Go down

the usual spot, saturday 18th
Page 1 of 1