Thor Carbon Fly Rod 10.0" #3/4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6680

Thor Carbon Fly Rod 10.0" #3/4  Empty
PostSubject: Thor Carbon Fly Rod 10.0" #3/4    Thor Carbon Fly Rod 10.0" #3/4  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:11 pm

Hi selling this its only 3 weeks  old used twice the rod is in its bag and box I received it in there is also A 3wt floating line the company say the rrp is £100.00 but I want £20.00 I bought it for fishing dry flies and Czech nymph but didn't like it here is the companies description ,

Lightweight yet powerful, the Thor range with its brow blank finish is the perfect everyday rod, With its Scandinavian looks and progressive action taper the Thor Series are perfect for presenting the perfect line time after time.
The "Thor Classic" Fly Rod has a stunning medium-fast progressive action and a surprisingly light feel.
The four-piece rods have been engineered to create the perfect casting tool which time and again  manages to produce great distances with impressive accuracy.
           Features:
premium-quality high-modulus blanks producing a impressive medium-fast progressive action
Incredibly looks and lightweight design make it a pleasure to hold
'AAA' Premium-grade Portuguese cork handle and hook keeper
4-piece design – made for travelling
Reel seat is machined from lightweight, marine grade aluminum and finished with a carbon weave in a gun metal sheen.
Aluminum-oxide stripper guides, hard chrome snake guides

Last edited by congerman1962 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Thor Carbon Fly Rod 10.0" #3/4
Page 1 of 1