Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14

Go down 
+2
headwyn
Notbad
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Empty
PostSubject: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:48 pm

On holiday this week with the kids all week , we been course fishing for three days now ,so was itching to take them sea fishing ..been in to touch with my mate hot shot Alan who as fished kinmel lately on good tides ,and with surf each time ,last few weeks with no fish ,same story from my good old mate graham to from pensarn ..at least we could have a change and smell the salty air ,as I've not been for a month ...big tide but low water was at nine o'clock in the morning ,and there was no way on earth I could get three kids ready ,up and dressed and feed and be at the waters edge at that time ..my little girl was spending the day with her cuz, having a girlie day ..so arriving at pensarn at ten thirty ,the only choice I had was to pump blowlug at the high water mark..quick manic hour before tide hit the stones ,I had enough bait for us for a three hour session ..
Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg1_zps1f4849e4
Then set up base camp and helped the kids light there fire .. Spoke to a few lads who fished from low ,first of the flood and where bite less so it wasn't looking promising ..
Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg3_zps1278348a
There was a nice surf running so we couldn't blame it on that ..
Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg2_zps41058705
Jack was been a moody teenager where everything was to much effort from breathing to fetching fire wood ..

Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg2_zps4b093402
Alfie was chilling
Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg3_zps56dd21e4

Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg1_zps092f69bb
Little Freddie was the man of the match he never stopped helping me he loved it first cast me and Freddie working as a team resulted in a first cast flounder ,blank avoided

Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg1_zps8d097f65
My little owddd was so interested he loves his course fishing ,but he not been sea fishing with me much ..he watched the rod tips with great interest ,it was a pleasure to watch me little owwddd ,teaching him everything I know

Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg2_zps3095a22b

Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg1_zpsa8adb062

Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg2_zps57c2a3ca
Watching him using my baiting needle after showing him he was a natural

Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg3_zps6e6bad87
It was high water two hours fishing with just the first cast flounder and nothing else to show for our efforts ,but there was plenty rods out for a mid week session ,but didn't see another fish landed ..
So we was doing alright..Freddie loves eating the bass I catch and I always save them for him ,he kept saying we need to catch a bass dad !!.but I new it wasn't going to happen ,but half hour in to the ebb ,bank good solid thump on the rod tip then slack line .. Get in my little owddd was skipping along the beach when we landed this together ,

At 44 cm and really fat a good two pound he got is tea ...
Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Imagejpg3_zps7b0843dc
On way home Freddie told me he had a great day and that he loved me .. Gulp ..till next time ....great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:26 pm

Great report and pics Tim glad you all enjoyed it and glad the lad got his tea Very Happy  whats the best way to keep the blowlug mate as i have seen them kept in water and seen them dry in newspaper but witch way do they keep the longest and for how long cheers
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13635

PostSubject: Re: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Might be time to dust off the rod after all, well done there!

Last edited by Notbad on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8057

PostSubject: Re: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Great stuff Tim  cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7847

PostSubject: Re: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Well done Tim sounds like a great day. cheers 
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6041

PostSubject: Re: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Nice one good to see young uns enjoying a bit of fishing
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13635

PostSubject: Re: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:53 pm

drago-mir wrote:
im heading to rhyl tomorrow for a family holiday and much to the dismay to my other half im bringing a few rods and bits. I'm hoping to have a similar outing with my 2 boys one of my boys is keen on learning survival techniques so the beach should be a good place. nice to see the bass hasnt wandered away. just got to get my hands on some bait, any ideas????

Welcome to Sunny Rhyl,

All I know is I fished a couple of hours up to high on the Rhyl side of Prestatyn today, good surf, good wind direction, bit bright and not a bite!  Good Luck on surviving Rhyl Beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:29 pm

well done tim great report and pics full of smiling faces and bass for tea what more can you ask for Very Happy Very Happy fish fish fish fishing
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

PostSubject: Re: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Pink worms + a bonfire + pile of stones + a couple of fish
= Happy kids  cheers 
Great result Tim owwwddd  Cool
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9921

PostSubject: Re: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Great report and pics tim these really are the best times well done and happy days  cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:00 am

Brilliant report Tim, you got great lads there. Well done on the fish. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14   Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Great day with the little owdddddss 14/8/14
Page 1 of 1