5 posters
AuthorMessage
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6046

Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august Empty
PostSubject: Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august   Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:14 pm

We decided a couple of days ago to go give kinmel bay another go we arrived just before nine & went down to the beach to get sandblasted Laughing it wasn't half blowing it around put my gear down & attempted to pump some bait good job we had some frozen as it didn't go well at all an hour later I must have had half a dozen Crying or Very sad .So I decided to set up & give it a go Andrew & Dave both managed a couple more worms each its no fun when you've no idea Rolling Eyes damned sand kept trying to bury stuff & the weed was horrendous all day I broke out another rod to have a bit of casting practice to relieve the boredom a bit & after a while got a dirty great birdy we carried on till half five & sacked it having all blanked still it beats being stuck home bored a few pics from the day.I will get on with getting my reel sorted now  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august WP_20140803_002_zps09f668baKinmel bay Sunday 3rd august WP_20140803_006_zpsf7db5597Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august WP_20140803_008_zps1c280e79Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august WP_20140803_009_zps84bc9a7eKinmel bay Sunday 3rd august WP_20140803_011_zps05b4f95cKinmel bay Sunday 3rd august WP_20140803_012_zps518b11f5
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9926

PostSubject: Re: Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august   Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Bad luck on the blank & birds nest mate  Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13892

PostSubject: Re: Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august   Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Hard luck mate I think the fish are all on holiday at the moment  Exclamation 
Your reel looks like fun to untangle  lol! 
I blew mine up good style too on my casting practice with joker yesterday then again later on  Sad 
Bit more practice required I think  Shocked 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august   Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:52 pm

full marks for trying tatch some good pics and a nice red birds nest affraid  hope you got it sorted better luck next time fish fish fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august   Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:49 am

There's a knack to getting those worms, but on that beach they are normally plentiful - maybe a little help with technique would be in order?
Haven't' heard on anything else coming off either Kinmel or Pensarn over the weekend, so maybe they were not about? I've certainly had some of my own dissapointments this year (too many), especially at Pensarn.

We'll done anyway for giving it a go ""Got to be in it to win it"!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2864
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7855

PostSubject: Re: Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august   Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:47 am

Well done nice pictures. It's got to be some of the worst conditions strong wind and sand it gets into everything so well done for giving it a go. cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august   Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Good luck with that one mate,been there a few times
Dont think them bass are there as seen a few reports with the same result in good conditions scratch they may of changed feeding habit as most of the local boats are fishing for them on plastics now but strange for them not to take a fresh worm scratch scratch 
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6105
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13653

PostSubject: Re: Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august   Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:06 pm

Smaller tide and sand drying wind wouldn't help the worm gathering.

Same result for me on the weed and fish

Long Rangers right on the plastics off the boats up the Dee estuary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august   Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinmel bay Sunday 3rd august
Page 1 of 1