sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

monday night at dinas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

monday night at dinas Empty
PostSubject: monday night at dinas   monday night at dinas EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:01 am

ken five coats game keeper vaun and me all met up with big h to give dinas a go for the bass.
harold had two last week when we went so we were hope full. we set off at 5-00pm and pumped some worm at splash point then on to big macs for a  burger and chips. we got to dinas just before dark and got set up.the weather forecast was light wind and a flat sea and thats what we got with a full moon. harold had made me up 2 off his special bass rigs as dinas hasn't been very kind to me on the bass front. there were about 4 or 5 lads out when we got there so we got set up a bit to the right. harold was first in with a bass around 9-30pm
monday night at dinas Dscf0043
then ken had a good bite and missed it and i had a doggie
monday night at dinas Dscf0044
harold had a second bass and i had 2 more dogs and vaun had a bass
monday night at dinas Dscf0045
by this time i'm thinking here we go again no bass for me and the cry seemed to work as my rod was nearly pulled over the rod rest and i landed this bass the first one i have had at dinas
monday night at dinas Dscf0046
so i was like a dog with 2 dicks
monday night at dinas Dscf0048
by the time we packed up ken 5 coats was getting a bit cold cos he only had 2 of his coats on
thinking it was going to be warm .
end of the night vaun had 1 bass and 1 very small dab harol had 2 bass and a whiting
i had 3 dogs a bass and a big smile on my face (i think my bass was a little bit bigger than the others 45cm) but they were all keepers ken had a blank but he enjoys pumping the worms.
all said and done it was a great night with a flat sea no wind no rain and great company and me smiling all the way home Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  lol!  lol!  fish  fish
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9921

PostSubject: Re: monday night at dinas   monday night at dinas EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:52 am

Cracking report al seems like everyone's catching BASS  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7847

PostSubject: Re: monday night at dinas   monday night at dinas EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Well done Alan great report and pictures and some very nice Bass. cheers fishing fish fish 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: monday night at dinas   monday night at dinas EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Another great report and pics mate,well done
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

PostSubject: Re: monday night at dinas   monday night at dinas EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Well done young Alan lovely report and pictures  Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: monday night at dinas   monday night at dinas EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Well done boys , dinas is one of the only beaches I know when u can catch plenty bass when it's like a mill pond ,but only at night  cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6041

PostSubject: Re: monday night at dinas   monday night at dinas EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Great report & pictures well done on getting your dinas bass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: monday night at dinas   monday night at dinas EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:20 pm

some nice fish well done
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13635

PostSubject: Re: monday night at dinas   monday night at dinas EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:58 pm

There like basses, you wait ages then three come along...

Or even 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monday night at dinas   monday night at dinas Empty

Back to top Go down

monday night at dinas
Page 1 of 1