sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dinas monday night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:30 pm

went to splash to pump some worm and then off to dinas with ken 5 coats and big h got there a bit later than we wanted about 1 hour before high and set up. Harold was first in with a doggie
dinas monday night Dscf0023
and then a bass just in size for a keeper

dinas monday night Dscf0024
and another doggie by this time I was getting a bit depressed and ken was having a nap
then I had a very small rockling and that bucked me up a bit

dinas monday night Dscf0025
after taking a photo of my little rockling Harold had another bass same size as the first one and a 3rd doggie
dinas monday night Dscf0026
and I finished of with a small whiting
dinas monday night Dscf0027
and that was it for fish so we woke ken and made our way back to the pick up
the wind was light east but warm not a lot of surf. there were 3 other rods out 1 lad said he had a doggie and 2 small bass
don't know how the others got on. ken finished with 10 bass in his dreams I had 1 rockling and a whiting and Harold had 3 dogs and 2 nice bass and I had to drive home with Harold being very sympathetic about me not getting a bass( I don't think)
all in all a good night a few nice fish( for some) no rain and warm  fish fish fishing
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7847

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:06 pm

Well done on the report and the pictures and well done on a couple of nice Bass glad to know there back. fishing fish fish 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:08 pm

Great report Al  cheers a good read  cheers 
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6041

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Well done fellas   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:11 pm

Well done great report & photos nice to see some bass around I see someone uses the tf gear seatbox carrier how do you rate them against breakaway thought of getting one myself but haven't got round to it yet
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Monday night  scratch 
How far forward did you wind your clock Al  Question 
Back to top Go down

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:14 pm

tatch wrote:
Well done great report & photos nice to see some bass around I see someone uses the tf gear seatbox carrier how do you rate them against breakaway thought of getting one myself but haven't got round to it yet
my lad got it for me at xmass to go with the box I got myself and I find it spot on I did try it at talacre but that was a walk to far but great for all other venues I go to. cheers  never had 1 before so can't compere it to any others tatch
Back to top Go down

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:19 pm

big h wrote:
thanks for the worms al enjoyed it. it was not that long of a drive home was it there was a bit of banter but it was all in the best possible taste
it was a long drive home   affraid   but not for you  Very Happy Very Happy 
see you in the morning hope you enjoyed your bass and   mind them bones  lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:26 pm

[quote="Logger"]Great report Al  cheers a good read  cheers [/quote
I was in my time machine it should have read sunday night dave  I might have guest you would spot the mistake
the days all go into one when you get a bit older  affraid  affraid  lol!  lol!  lol!
Back to top Go down

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:52 pm

nice1 Alan great report of winter and summer fish and nice piccys,well done Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6041

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:03 pm

hot shot alan wrote:
tatch wrote:
my lad got it for me at xmass to go with the box I got myself and I find it spot on I did try it at talacre but that was a walk to far but great for all other venues I go to. cheers  never had 1 before so can't compere it to any others tatch
Thanks for that I hadn't had one till i got the bison i use now thats a bit of a pain really but got myself a humpalumpa for long walks where its feasible to use it but that you have looks like it may be good for shorter hikes off to Gerry's soon so i shall have a look at one if they have one
Back to top Go down

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Well done boys ,good report  cheers 
Back to top Go down

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:03 pm

tatch wrote:
hot shot alan wrote:
tatch wrote:
Thanks for that I hadn't had one till i got the bison i use now thats a bit of a pain really but got myself a humpalumpa for long walks where its feasible to use it but that you have looks like it may be good for shorter hikes off to Gerry's soon so i shall have a look at one if they have one
the 1 thing i like about it is the back rest comes up and can be locked in position and you can use it on smaller boxes
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9921

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Well done al cracking session  Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Enjoyed the report and nice pics. Well done on the fish.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:47 pm

well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dinas monday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinas monday night   dinas monday night Empty

Back to top Go down

dinas monday night
Page 1 of 1