sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheap and cheerfull camp sites north wales

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cheap and cheerfull camp sites north wales  Empty
PostSubject: Cheap and cheerfull camp sites north wales    Cheap and cheerfull camp sites north wales  EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Getting bit older now lol ,and waking up after two hr sleep with pins and needles in my legs lol because I can't move in my car is not much fun  Very Happy . Does anyone know of any no fuss camp sites in north wales , our even better some one on here with a big garden  lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9931

PostSubject: Re: Cheap and cheerfull camp sites north wales    Cheap and cheerfull camp sites north wales  EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 pm

talkingbullhuss wrote:
Getting bit older now lol ,and waking up after two hr sleep with pins and needles in my legs lol because I can't move in my car is not much fun  Very Happy . Does anyone know of any no fuss camp sites in north wales , our even better some one on here with a big garden  lol! lol! lol! 

Hi tim I only know of two no fuss camp sites in north wales nant mill in prestatyn and henllys in towyn
both have the basics and both have web sites hope this helps happy camping  Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap and cheerfull camp sites north wales    Cheap and cheerfull camp sites north wales  EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Thanks Steve  cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap and cheerfull camp sites north wales    Cheap and cheerfull camp sites north wales  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap and cheerfull camp sites north wales
Page 1 of 1