sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

caravan on sea front north wales

Go down 
AuthorMessage

caravan on sea front north wales Empty
PostSubject: caravan on sea front north wales   caravan on sea front north wales EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi guys i know this is a long shot but does anyone know of any caravans to let with a sea view with the very slim chance
of availability from 6/8/11-13/8/11? the only site i know of would be golden sands but i'm guessing that all those on the sea front
would be private caravans. The mother in law has asked me to have a look for her so any help is much appreciated.

Cheers Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: caravan on sea front north wales   caravan on sea front north wales EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Have tried that mate there's nothing available but i was thinking more along the lines of a private let
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6690

PostSubject: Re: caravan on sea front north wales   caravan on sea front north wales EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:48 pm

internet just type in google caravans to let area you want sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: caravan on sea front north wales   caravan on sea front north wales EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Thanks mate i've done that as well i stayed on golden sands a few years back and took a few numbers down
for the caravans along the sea front but i lost them Mad She'll just have to settle for what she can get and stop being so picky lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: caravan on sea front north wales   caravan on sea front north wales Empty

Back to top Go down

caravan on sea front north wales
Page 1 of 1