Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13893

Mission Accomplished  Empty
PostSubject: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:49 pm

My target for today was Plaice and Mostyn seemed the logical choice Exclamation 
So who better to ask for advice than the forums very own Joe Roberts and Talkingbullhuss Smile 
Thanks boys Very Happy 

The Fun Ship was our venue.
Mission Accomplished  Wggyffyaiz008

Joining me was my brother in law Ade
Mission Accomplished  Wggyffyaiz011

Kirky and Kirkys Dad
Mission Accomplished  Wggyffyaiz015

Talkingbullhuss was brew bitch
Mission Accomplished  Wggyffyaiz013

Looking like one of the ships lost crew Laughing

The fishing was slow with no bites at all untill........

Mission Accomplished  Wggyffyaiz016

This 2lb 4oz beauty showed up Very Happy 
Mission Accomplished Very Happy 

shortly afterwards Jim had a nice one Arrow 
Mission Accomplished  Wggyffyaiz023

Ross wasn't so lucky neither was Ade Sad 
But MINE was a corker Very Happy 

Tim wasn't fishing but was an essential part of the team brewing up with all his helpers Very Happy 
Mission Accomplished  Wggyffyaiz014

Although we only landed two fish:

(this was mine in case you missed it)
It was another great session with great company and a good laugh too, mostly at my expense Embarassed  Razz

The fish;
Mission Accomplished  953aedac-de64-46d9-bcdb-3475cd874fdf

Decided on coming home for lunch with me and when gutted in the sink it had 15 small soft crabs inside its belly Exclamation 
It shouldn't have gone for the 16th i think Exclamation

Great to meet you K and KD must do it agian sometime Very Happy 
Cheers all.
Back to top Go down
jimmyjizzmo
Giant Squid Hunter
jimmyjizzmo

Number of posts : 274
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Great report mate,got a bit mixed up with
Which fish was yours,could you confirm it
One more time please?????Cool 
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6106
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13655

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:13 pm

What fish?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mission accomplished   Mission Accomplished  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:26 pm

nice fish logger you should have given it to tim he seems to need to put on a bit around them ribs Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:24 pm

jimmyjizzmo wrote:
Great report mate,got a bit mixed up with
Which fish was yours,could you confirm it
One more time please?????Cool 

That might seem like showing off and im above that kind of thing Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:30 pm

hot shot alan wrote:
nice fish logger you should have given it to tim he seems to need to put on a bit around them ribs Laughing 

Going to force feed him some doughnuts I think lol!
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9927

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:01 am

Great report dave what did you catch lol! lol! 
i missed it:lol!: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:43 am

Well done chocolate logger, really enjoyed extracting the urine out of you like always ,never get bored of that lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:10 am

What a great (smiles all round) report.That mark could be renamed " the fun place" :lol!  
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

Number of posts : 1307
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7122

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:09 am

Are you sure it is not a dab? Have you got a bigger picture ??
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6047

PostSubject: Nice   Mission Accomplished  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Great report & pictures well done very nice plaice indeed
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9170

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:12 pm

A great result!!!!!!
A stonking fish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2864
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7856

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:47 pm

My Mission for the day was to find a ship where Kirky and Myself had arranged to meet Logger and his Bother in Law for a days fishing. It was about 9.30 when we looked over a big boulder to see a couple of smiling faces looking back at use we had found our partners in crime. It was a lovely warm day and looked forward to some good sport. We set up and then Tim turned up with the family and started making lashings of tea, four nice kids and as good as gold a credit to you Tim. They were not only good at making tea but great at making fires even got the smoke to blow away from us (I hope the Fire Brigade go there engine back under the low bridge). It was a shame only two small Plaice were caught, Dave go quite excited and got Ade to start taking close ups of his the fish on his phone camera, when he took my picture he stood well back, I didn't mind after all it was his camera. About two hours after hi tide (10.30) it was decided to move Kirky and myself to a low water mark so we all packed up and walked back to the cars.
This was about half a mile or so away, we turned down a rough track which got even rougher eventually we park up and they point out where to fish. You will always catch here Dave said Ade got in with a good spot this. Dave and Ade left and we set about setting up our rods again and that is about all there is to tell. We go there about 1pm left about 7.30pm NOT a FISH a BITE a NIBBLE not even a Crab. Oh we did loss two rigs.
We got home about 9.30pm so it was a long day up at 6.00am had a cuppa at home at 10.00pm. But we both enjoyed it very much so thanks to the 7 of you nice meeting you Tim and Crew, thanks Dave (the big plaice catcher) and Ade the camera man and striker (didn't we tell you Dave missed the bit and Ade saved the day).
Despite the lack of fish we both had great day out and hope to do it you again soon. Thanks

Last edited by kirky's dad on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:00 pm

kirky's dad wrote:
My Mission for the day was to find a ship where Kirky and Myself had arranged to meet Logger and his Bother in Law for a days fishing. It was about 9.30 when we looked over a big boulder to see a couple of smiling faces looking back at use we had found our partners in crime. It was a lovely warm day and looked forward to some good sport. We set up and then Tim turned up with the family and started making lashings of tea, four nice kids and as good as gold a credit to you Tim. They were not only good at making tea but great at making fires even got the smoke to blow away from us (I hope the Fire Brigade go there engine back under the low bridge). It was a shame only two small Plaice were caught, Dave go quite excited and got Ade to start taking close ups of his the fish on his phone camera, when he took my picture he stud well back, I didn't mind after all it was his camera. About two hours after hi tide (10.30) it was decided to move Kirky and myself to a low water mark so we all packed up and walked back to the cars.
This was about half a mile or so away, we turned down a rough track which got even rougher eventually we park up and they point out where to fish. You will always catch here Dave said Ade got in with a good spot this. Dave and Ade left and we set about setting up our rods again and that is about all there is to tell. We go there about 1pm left about 7.30pm NOT a FISH a BIT a NIBBLE not even a Crab. Oh we did loss two rigs.
We got home about 9.30pm so it was a long day up at 6.00am had a cuppa at home at 10.00pm. But we both enjoyed it very much so thanks to the 7 of you nice meeting you Tim and Crew, thanks Dave (the big plaice catcher) and Ade the camera man and striker (didn't we tell you Dave missed the bit and Ade saved the day).
Despite the lack of fish we both had great day out and hope to do it you again soon. Thanks

I cant help it if your hopeless Razz
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:57 pm

MrsGazmech wrote:
How come I never get invited??????????? affraid 
You'll have to come along and leave "himself" with the kids Wink 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Who lost the gear Jim ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Apart from the fish not coming out to play Sad  it was a very enjoyable day Smile . Cheers to Dave and Ade for meeting up with us and for the donation of a bag of crabs. And to Tim and clan for bringing the stove and making us a "brew"
Just in case nobody has seen the photos of "The Fish"Mission Accomplished  IMG_20130706_104201_390
Mission Accomplished  IMG_20130706_104221_708

kirky's dad with his little un Embarassed 
Mission Accomplished  IMG_20130706_122115_520

Our 1st visit to Mostyn Very Happy 
Mission Accomplished  IMG_20130706_141216_164

A days fishing and not a bite No 
Mission Accomplished  IMG_20130706_181445_335

But we'll be back cheers 
Mission Accomplished  IMG_20130706_181500_468
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Bad luck mate its just the way it goes Sad
Mind you if you hadnt been carrying your dad all session who knows Question Question Question 
lol! 
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9170

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Liking the grafitti on the Fun Ship!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:07 pm

fairziff wrote:
Liking the grafitti on the Fun Ship!

Not guilty Exclamation 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:20 pm

logger wrote:
Who lost the gear Jim ?

We both lost gear fishing by the dock only a rig each, so pretty good for me.

Not sure if you've noticed but if you have close look at your 8th pic (the pic with Tim & clan) you can just make out his eldest sat at the back, waving to the camera Shocked
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:34 pm

kirky wrote:

Not sure if you've noticed but if you have close look at your 8th pic (the pic with Tim & clan) you can just make out his eldest sat at the back, waving to the camera Shocked

You've got to luv em dont ya lol
With a thick ear Razz 
All great kids Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:39 pm

logger wrote:
Bad luck mate its just the way it goes Sad
Mind you if you hadnt been carrying your dad all session who knows Question Question Question 
lol! 
I carried him all the way there and all the way back. It is a good job Ade carries you or I would of had that fish that you nearly missed it was really after my bait just happend to find your on the way to mine.geek 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:27 am

Yep Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:51 am

Spongebob wrote:
Wow great fish cheers 

Don't start him off again!pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished    Mission Accomplished  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Accomplished
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next