sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Eve blues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Christmas Eve blues  Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Eve blues    Christmas Eve blues  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 am

This is my first Christmas where I won't be spending Christmas Day with my four lovely kids ,due to splitting up with my wife of seventeen years ,so feeling down the only thing I could do to clear my head is to get plastered our go fishing I took the sensible road ..... With the tide not being to big opted to fish connahs first ,fishing three hours of the ebbing tide . From the moment I stept out the car the rain never stopped all day it was relentless . Thought it might be a bit of along shot here because of the extra flood water but fancied a bit of flounder action
Christmas Eve blues  2CC8D55F-8359-4C04-9CD9-4A6851511BDF-979-0000018A2ABFD444
Three hours nothing fresh mackerel ,mussel all tipped of with squid on two hook flapper . That's two blanks on the trot for me this year there normaly I fill my boots ........cup tea time bacon butty dry of a bit ,then of to talacre
Walked the long walk to the green bouy . Been on I diet for about four months now and gone from fifteen stone to just under 12 stone made the walk seem much much more easier . It' looked good with. A nice bit of colour to the water.
Christmas Eve blues  FD60B44B-ABFE-43A8-9358-DB4B79E3DF42-979-0000018A2440B984
Christmas Eve blues  E03D64D8-F8FC-4543-A102-1A170C6F816C-979-0000018A28973D43
It's was none stop action from the off whiting where hammering my mussel and mackerel baits as soon as it hit bottom ended up catching a good fifty our so whiting , they weren't letting the dabs gets a look in . Only had three dabs ..
Christmas Eve blues  BACCB960-CC4D-430C-8357-6FD364C14AAE-979-0000018A2D855913
The rain still didn't let up was going go ffrith beach to fish an hour each side of high there for the flatties but sacked it after spending all day in it .....some of the better whiting for the pot ...
Christmas Eve blues  F736682A-6177-4C1B-BE3B-A446F5265BE8-979-0000018A319754B4
Happy Christmas and a good new year lads ........
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve blues    Christmas Eve blues  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:44 am

Good report mate and good photos too Very Happy
Im glad Talacra produced the goods for you, it makes the long walk well worth it cheers rendeer santa
Merry Christmas X
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7847

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve blues    Christmas Eve blues  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:45 am

Happy Christmas to you Tim. Well done on the fishing and the report some good pictures and a few nice fish for your troubles. It's a shame about the rain but it's been the same everywhere this year, but if you thought about the weather all the time you would do nothing so good for you. I hope things work out well for you in 2013.

All the best
Jim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve blues    Christmas Eve blues  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:05 am

Kirkys dad wrote

Happy Christmas to you Tim. Well done on the fishing and the report some good pictures and a few nice fish for your troubles. It's a shame about the rain but it's been the same everywhere this year, but if you thought about the weather all the time you would do nothing so good for you. I hope things work out well for you in 2013.

Thanks pal cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve blues    Christmas Eve blues  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am

Logger wrote

Good report mate and good photos too
Im glad Talacra produced the goods for you, it makes the long walk well worth it
Merry Christmas X
Thanks pal merry Christmas to you and your clan , might catch up with you some day lol
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13635

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve blues    Christmas Eve blues  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:49 am

Well in Tim, we pay triple time for fishing reports over Christmas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve blues    Christmas Eve blues  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Good effort mate, especially with the rain we've had. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve blues    Christmas Eve blues  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:54 pm

hope it all works out for you in the NEW YEAR M8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve blues    Christmas Eve blues  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Crabman wrote

Subject: Re: Christmas Eve blues Today at 4:54 pm
hope it all works out for you in the NEW YEAR M8
Looking better already mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve blues    Christmas Eve blues  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Well Done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve blues    Christmas Eve blues  Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve blues
Page 1 of 1