Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nice silver ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Arrived at pensarn at 2 am after a hard days graft and no sleep must be barking . Meet up with good mate of mine gt . Got on the beach two hr before low to pump bait, took spade as well for blow lug with the tide not being to big this morning . Nightmare even on medium tides there normaly are plenty of worms to pump at this venue . Not looking good only managed 10 blacks , dave g t only managed a few blow. There wasn't no blow holes showing at all witch made it hard to get blow not looking good ,dave brought some frozen as a back up . Into the whiting straight away on two hook flapper rig . In no time I was bait less was a bit peed off knowing it was coming up to the peek time the bass feed here.
Nice silver ??? EFB41F53-EBC6-4275-9D4D-B5082AA26F02-149-0000000448872699
The writeing was on the wall no bites what so ever on frozen all I could do was watch dave catch a bass on his blow lug and miss a couble more bass bites

Nice silver ??? 53ABD57B-940B-4980-8679-364E9470FF14-149-0000000401D2356C
Had some dinner and had 10 mins shut eye then next stop kinmel behind asda it was a bigger tide this afternoon so lets hope the worms where casting better , dave decided he didn't fancy fishing kinmel ,didn't blame him we where knackerd ,catch up with you again soon pal well done on the bass. Paul wild goose meet up with me at kinmel good to see you again pal thank you very much for the coffee and energy drink mate very kind of you . Big difference the worms where here in the bucket loads wasn't long before we both had bucket full . The wind had dropped right down , but the sea looked spot on with nice surf it looked text book for the bass. Wasn't long before Paul had a good pull down bass?
Nice silver ??? E61852A5-27F7-4951-A7DD-666A5FDB44AF-149-0000000422C630B8
What a beast a bet it would weigh at least three pound, as night time came it was you guest it whiting soup,then I had a reel good pull on fresh black and good helpings of mussel good fish on only to loose it after about a minute nt my day today , but that's sea fishing. Meet some cracking lads there again , nice to see you again tony aka Wormdrowner ,nice to meet you to ken + plus Peter a fellow clay head thanks for brew mate and making us feel very welcome on your door step. Back to fishing the ebb tide kicked in and me and Paul both had a flounder
Nice silver ??? AB20625F-8844-41E7-B22B-D193660FAEA2-149-00000004DF94DE18
Nice silver ??? 9372B788-7F74-462C-82CA-0D587A037146-149-00000004C5313CAC
That's it folks buzzing already for my next trip in two weeks ,ps need to catch up on my sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:55 pm

Good report tim and good pics too, you tell it like it is mate - not an easy sport and every trip a new adventure Arrow Idea bounce confused bom cheers
Nice eel wild goose Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Logger wrote

Good report tim and good pics too, you tell it like it is mate - not an easy sport and every trip a new adventure
Nice eel wild goose

Your right jonny cheers
Back to top Go down

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Mythical mullet master wrote

Subject: Re: Nice silver ??? Today at 6:47 pm
nice to meet you aswell not a bad mark as it's on our door step so no need to travel far had a blank last night but will be out tonight with fresh pumped lug see if I can get something

Good luck ken let us know how you get on cheers
Back to top Go down

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Well done good report nice pics!
Back to top Go down

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks for replys lads
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6680

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:57 pm

worth A try mate shame about the worm at pensarn cracking eel wild goose and some nice flaties good report + pics Wink
Back to top Go down
donutbob
Pollock Hunter

Number of posts : 102
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4545

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:10 pm

A great effort Tim, you must be barmey lol. Did you stick to one rod this time or did you give in to temptation?
Steve.

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:12 am

Donutbob wrote

A great effort Tim, you must be barmey lol. Did you stick to one rod this time or did you give in to temptation?
Steve.

Just the one Steve cheers
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:26 pm

donutbob wrote:
A great effort Tim, you must be barmey lol.
Steve.

Belive me he is !!! lol!
Back to top Go down

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 am

Mythical mullet master wrote

Subject: Re: Nice silver ??? Yesterday at 8:08 pm
just to let you know about last night had 2 whitting both about 8 inches but nowt else

Got to be on it to win it ken cheers
Back to top Go down

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:06 am

Logger wrote

Belive me he is !!!

You know me to we'll dave cheers
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9164

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:25 am

Stonking Eel!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Sponsored content

Nice silver ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice silver ???   Nice silver ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice silver ???
Page 1 of 1