sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12 Empty
PostSubject: ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12   ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:00 am

pulled up at ffrith beach didnt look good sea was well rough ,gusting to well over 30 mile an hour plan was to fish two hour each side of low wile pumping some blacks for tonight for kinmel bay . once the worms started casting didnt take long to put 2 nice fresh juicey lug on my two hook flapper size 30 s. thought in the back of my mind this will just be a waste of bait , But you got to be in it to win it . I was right reeled in 20 mins later with a massive amount of weed on my line pi##ing in the wind comes to mind but come all this way from stoke. Any way got my head down and pumped plenty of worm for tonight i realy wonted to go to kinmel bay for high but it was on mind for a plan b attack on the island somewhere to get out the wind ,but forecast for later was for the wind to drop right down hope its right . Got plenty of lug and the tide just turned so i thought my as well just have another chuck wile i pump for another 20 mins before i leave for mission number three. Glad i did this nice little fellow on the end
ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12 178_0389
nice little bass at 40 cm , had another chuck massive pile of weed again , chippie calling had chips curry pulled up behind asda and filled my belly ready for tonight.First time at this venue so walked 250 yards to the left in front of the houses . nice gully for my two hour each side of high attack. meet seaweed aka paul and wormdrowner aka tony , nice to meet you lads and you made me feel very welcome .ps nice tip on the salted lug lads. the wind did drop but the sea stayed very heavy to rough no bass showed here tonight for nobody but i did manage two little flounder few pics

ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12 178_0393
ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12 178_0395
ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12 178_0402
see you again sometime lads will have another crack at this venue in the future
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13892

PostSubject: Re: ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12   ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Nice pics susan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6685

PostSubject: Re: ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12   ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Well done on the bass mate from A new venue as well shame about Kinmel not producing the goods on that occasion Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12   ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ffrith/kinmelbay/14/9/12
Page 1 of 1