Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First sea fish

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First sea fish Empty
PostSubject: First sea fish   First sea fish EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:08 am

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: First sea fish
I been a fisherman since knee hight of a grass hoper brought up on a canal boat my first fish was a gudgeon and I never looked back . Then progressed into. Match Fishing on canals right up to my late twentys and had a bit of success untill commercial carp match fisheries brought a halt to the match fishing seen on canals , and catching a load of goldfish in a puddle soon brought a halt to my match fishing , nothing compared to catching 7 ib of roach on hemp our 4 ib of gudgeon on joker through the ice on the coldest of winter morning you true matchmen will know what I mean , then my wife's uncle asked if I wonted to go old colwyn with him sea fishing , he had been a handfull of times and sea fishing never appealed to me , so I thought what the hell be a good crack and get to now my girlfriend Jodie uncle eddy .now my lovey wife all those 17 years ago . Cut a long story short it was November and I caught a codling just shy of 4 lb on my first cast on fresh black lug ,beginner luck our what , in all the times I've been colwyn bay since I've never had a cod like that from that venue . From that moment it was a breath of fresh air to my angling and re light the flame , I still like to pass all Know about course fishing to my boys but sea fishing to me,Now is like an Obsession it's in my blood till the day I die . What made you get into sea dangling and can you remember what was your first sea fish and what you had it on , all the best talking bullhuss ps bit late to much beer and feel chilled.

Back to top Go down

First sea fish
Page 1 of 1