sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

best spots at the moment please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

best spots at the moment please Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 am

Any of the beaches rhyl down to pensarn should produce a few fish to fresh lug mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13883

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:10 am

The juniors match was at splash point over low yesterday evening and on the flood they were getting weevers and eels (or eel)

We went to penmeanmawr last night for the doggy's and had quite a good session although it only fished half hour up to high, nothing before or after Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jimmyjizzmo
Giant Squid Hunter
jimmyjizzmo

Number of posts : 274
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4995

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 am

I was one of the 22 aswell and unless you like catching weavers,
theres really not much happening at the moment unless
you fancy a trip to Anglesey????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:49 pm

[quote="pagan75"]22 views pretty quickly and as usual for rhyl no answers because its not something for them too benefit from[/quote

I too was one of the 22 plenty of fish on the boats but obviously that would be of no benefit to you as your after shore info Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6149

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:48 pm

I was one of the 22 and just thought **** him !!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:01 pm

i was one of the 22. but dont give away secrets. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8053

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:32 pm

I wasnt one of the 22 but maybe if you want information, you should contribute a bit more than 5 posts.

3 of them are questions and this one,

pagan75 wrote:
22 views pretty quickly and as usual for rhyl no answers because its not something for them too benefit from

Doesnt make me want to help you for some reason Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:40 pm

I was one of the 22 also, but i had to get my eldest to write this 'cos i can't type. Rolling Eyes

A good example for new members though, on how NOT to get any help !!!.
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7843

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:42 pm

pagan75 wrote:
22 views pretty quickly and as usual for rhyl no answers because its not something for them too benefit from

I was one of the 22 but live in Stafford, Staffordshire so have no idea as to what the fishing is like. But with messages like the one above I wouldn't expect to get may replies!!
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8053

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 pm

What you get out of a forum, depends upon what you are prepared to put in.

Enough said!
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6149

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:04 pm

well,there goes another one ! lol

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:18 pm

headwyn wrote:
What you get out of a forum, depends upon what you are prepared to put in.

Enough said!

well said kev.

And not a single report of you (gabisdad). if you want help you'd do better pming people and asking nice. then doing a report of your catch like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: what fish are you after   best spots at the moment please EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:27 pm

little orme is good for bass but youl need about 50 peeler crab and put on a puly rig with 4-0 and a 6-0 hook on and put about 4 peeler on big baits for big fish evidence shows affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best spots at the moment please   best spots at the moment please Empty

Back to top Go down

best spots at the moment please
Page 1 of 1