Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

Any room at splash ? Empty
PostSubject: Any room at splash ?   Any room at splash ? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:24 am

Just watched the you tube vid of Colwyn Bay water front project, got mixed feelings Exclamation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajTZ_dlGqrk
Yes something needs to be done before the whole bloody lot falls into the water, some might say that would be a good thing thank you Talkingbullhss, and i suppose there's an outside chance of my property going up in value, just as soon as i get around to sorting out the decorating and the front garden Rolling Eyes

On the downside though its going to become jet ski central with featureless shallow beaches and polluted water as if its not bad enough already, not that its going to be a problem anyway because if local rumours are true most of the prom will be closed to fishing anyhow Neutral

I know the fishing here isn't exactly the last word and at best can be challenging but a lot of anglers travel a long way to blank here Exclamation although there are some exceptional catches also recorded and it will be a shame if we loose it.
There again though, Mother Nature being what she is, eventually with the passage of time it will come into its own and who knows what will be in-store for us.
Could be something good in years to come Very Happy
Might be a damn sight worse No
But meantime you Rhyl-ites move over cos were all coming to splash point and its going to be standing room only lol!
Back to top Go down

Any room at splash ?
Page 1 of 1