greenfield today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wormdrowner
Cod Hunter

Number of posts : 210
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5524

greenfield today                                                                                                                                                   Empty
PostSubject: greenfield today    greenfield today                                                                                                                                                   EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:29 pm

decided to have a change today,went and fished greenfield,fished two hours to high and an hour after, bait fresh lug on pulley pennel,tide run was a bit strong but not to bad to fishonly one small plaice for my trouble but was still well chuffed as it was my first plaice for years. not fished the dee before but it will not be the last

Last edited by wormdrowner on Thu May 24, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
donutbob
Pollock Hunter

Number of posts : 102
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4541

greenfield today                                                                                                                                                   Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield today    greenfield today                                                                                                                                                   EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Well worth being out this weather catching or not. Nice to catch a plaice though. Meaning to try there myself soon.
Steve.

Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6676

PostSubject: Re: greenfield today    greenfield today                                                                                                                                                   EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:14 am

well done on the plaice love greenfield myself cracking venue on the day Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greenfield today    greenfield today                                                                                                                                                   Empty

Back to top Go down

greenfield today
Page 1 of 1